HandyCredit Personal Loan
HandyCredit Personal loanis an unsecured, no-collateral multi-purpose personal loan to help individual pay for their immediate financing needs like tuition fees, debt consolidation, travel or medical emergencies. Borrow up to PHP 1,000,000.00 and avail of fast processing and flexible installment terms range from 12, 18, 24, to 36 months.
eCompareMo lets you compare all the best personal loan rates available on the market to help you find a loan that suits your needs.
You can also check out other Planters Bank Loan products here.
|Product Name:||HandyCredit Personal Loan|
|Minimum Amount of Loan:||PHP30,000.00|
|Maximum Amount of Loan:||PHP1,000,000.00|
|Minimum Loan Tenure:||12 months|
|Maximum Loan Tenure:||36 months|
|Early Repayment:||None if the bank will be informed one month ahead|
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age Range of Borrower:||23-65 years old|
|Minimum Annual Income:||PHP360,000.00|
|Income Requirement Remarks:|
|Employment / Work Status:||Permanent Employee for 1 year / 2 years Business Operations for Self-employed / 1 year of Practice for Professionals / Government Employee for 1 year|
|Borrower has to have Credit Card:||NO|
|Other Requirements:||salary required 360k fro MM, 240k for provincial|
|Need to Open Linked Bank Account:||YES|
Application and Approval
|Approval Duration:||5 days minimum|
|Approval Duration Remarks:|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
|Loan Processing and Dispersal Fees:||PHP 2000 dispersal fee, plus stamp duty|
|Early Repayment Penalty:||Free if informed one month ahead|
|Late Payment Penalty:||5% p.a. on any balance outstanding|
Interest Rates Offered
|Product Name:||Interest Rate||Effective Interest Rate||Interest Type|
|HandyCredit Personal Loan - 12 months||1.50%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|HandyCredit Personal Loan - 18 months||1.60%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|HandyCredit Personal Loan - 24 months||1.60%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|HandyCredit Personal Loan - 30 months||1.75%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|HandyCredit Personal Loan - 36 months||1.75%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
What are the required documents to apply for a Plantersbank HandyCredit personal loan?
- Signed and completed Plantersbank loan application form
- Photocopy of most recent one-month payslip
- Photocopy of latest BIR Income Tax Return (ITR) – Form 2316
- Photocopy of two (2) valid government-issued IDs with photo, and three (3) specimen signatures
- Proof of residence (utility bills)
- Note: more documents may be requested upon application.
What are the modes of payment?
- You may pay your loan through over-the-counter payment, online banking, post-dated check, or ATM transfers.
What are the eligibility requirements for Plantersbank HandyCredit personal loan application?
- Applicant must have a fixed salary and working in the Philippines
- At least 23 years old but must not be older than 65 years old upon loan maturity
- A regular employee with tenure of at least 1 year with current employer. If less than 1 year, the total continuous work experience must be two (2) years
- With a gross monthly income of PHP 30,000.00 for Metro Manila applicants, and PHP 20,000.00 in Provincial Areas
- Not due for retirement or resignation within the term of the loan
How do I claim my Plantersbank HandyCredit personal loan proceeds?
- The loan will be credited through Manager’s Check.