HandyCredit Personal Loan
|Product Name:||HandyCredit Personal Loan|
|Minimum amount of loan:||PHP30,000.00|
|Maximum amount of loan:||PHP1,000,000.00|
|Minimum loan tenure:||12 months|
|Maximum loan tenure:||36 months|
|Early repayment:||None if the bank will be informed one month ahead|
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age range of borrower:||23-65 years old|
|Minimum annual income:||PHP360,000.00|
|Income requirement remarks:|
|Employment / work status:||Permanent Employee for 1 year / 2 years business operations for Self-employed / 1 year of practice for Professionals / Government Employee for 1 year|
|Borrower has to have credit card:||NO|
|Other requirements:||salary required 360k fro MM, 240k for provincial|
|Need to open linked bank account:||YES|
Application and Approval
|Approval duration:||5 days minimum|
|Approval duration remarks:|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
|Loan processing and dispersal fees:||PHP 2000 dispersal fee, plus stamp duty|
|Early repayment penalty:||Free if informed one month ahead|
|Late payment penalty:||5% p.a. on any balance outstanding|
Interest Rates Offered
|Product Name:||Interest rate||Effective interest rate||Interest type|
|HandyCredit Personal Loan - 12 months||1.50% -1.50%||fixed Interest Rate|
|HandyCredit Personal Loan - 18 months||1.60% -1.60%||fixed Interest Rate|
|HandyCredit Personal Loan - 24 months||1.60% -1.60%||fixed Interest Rate|
|HandyCredit Personal Loan - 30 months||1.75% -1.75%||fixed Interest Rate|
|HandyCredit Personal Loan - 36 months||1.75% -1.75%||fixed Interest Rate|
What are the required documents to apply for a Plantersbank HandyCredit personal loan?
- Signed and completed Plantersbank loan application form
- Photocopy of most recent one-month payslip
- Photocopy of latest BIR Income Tax Return (ITR) – Form 2316
- Photocopy of two (2) valid government-issued IDs with photo, and three (3) specimen signatures
- Proof of residence (utility bills)
- Note: more documents may be requested upon application.
What are the modes of payment?
- You may pay your loan through over-the-counter payment, online banking, post-dated check, or ATM transfers.
What are the eligibility requirements for Plantersbank HandyCredit personal loan application?
- Applicant must have a fixed salary and working in the Philippines
- At least 23 years old but must not be older than 65 years old upon loan maturity
- A regular employee with tenure of at least 1 year with current employer. If less than 1 year, the total continuous work experience must be two (2) years
- With a gross monthly income of PHP 30,000.00 for Metro Manila applicants, and PHP 20,000.00 in Provincial Areas
- Not due for retirement or resignation within the term of the loan
How do I claim my Plantersbank HandyCredit personal loan proceeds?
- The loan will be credited through Manager’s Check.