RCBC Credit Cards
Choose from an array of RCBC Credit Cards committed to providing you with the best benefits and credit card features or deals. Enjoy financial Independence while moving up to the ladder of success. Bask in generous rewards program that does not expire or put a cap on the quantity of rewards that you can earn with your RCBC credit card. Check out credit cards from our partner banks, choose the one that's right for you and apply online.
Features of RCBC credit card
- Safe and secure online shopping via EMV chip technology, shop secure (one-time password or otp), credit protect plus, and web shopper
- Non-expiring rewards points
- Get FREE travel insurance coverage up to PHP1,000,000
- Get exclusive access to world-class airport lounges like Miascor and Skyview Lounges
- Enjoy 0% installment for your purchases abroad
- Pay your bills at your own convenience via FastBillsPay. Just choose between auto-charge or on-demand
- Get to choose the way you want to be rewarded from among a variety of flexible modes of rewards redemption (airmiles, cash rebate, shopping voucher, cash credit, manager’s check, deposit, and donation)
- Pay your big-ticket item via 0% installment program for 3, 6, 9, 12, 24 or up to 36 months term
- Convert your straight single or multiple purchases from any establishments to easy installment plan at low add-on rates per month and payment terms of up to 36 months
- Transfer other non-rcbc credit card balance for as low as 0.79% monthly add-on rates
- Get extra cash whenever you need it with RCBC Bankard’s cash loan
General eligibility in applying for RCBC Credit Card Application
- Applicant must be a Filipino Citizen and Philippine Resident
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- ou must have a landline in your place or work/business
- Employed as a Regular Employee for at least 1 year
Document requirements for RCBC credit card
- A copy of One (1) Valid Government issued ID with photo and signature
- A copy of any proof of income.
- If employed, submit ANY of the following (1. Income Tax Return and/or W2 with BIR or Bank Stamp, 2. Latest Payslip stating monthly salary, 3. Original Certificate of Employment (COE) with annual income details signed by authorized Human Resources Group signatory. COE must not be more than six (6) months old).
- If self-employed, proprietor or businessman, submit ANY of the following: (1. Latest Audited Financial Statement with BIR or Bank Stamp, 2. Photocopy of Income tax Return and/or W2 BIR or Bank Stamp).
|Type of Card||Min. Required|
|Annual Fee||Interest Charge||Reward Type|
|3.50%||Promotions, Shopping, Rewards|
|RCBC Bankard Web Shopper||PHP180,000||No annual fee||3.50%||Shopping|
|RCBC Bankard Sta. Lucia|
|RCBC Bankard Fully|
Supplementary: No annual fee
|RCBC Bankard The Landmark|
|RCBC Bankard Gold Card||PHP360,000||Principal: PHP3,000|
|RCBC Bankard Diamond|
Card Platinum Mastercard
|RCBC Bankard Black Card|
|RCBC Bankard Visa|
Supplementary: No annual fee
RCBC Credit Card Promos
- Get exclusive privileges and more at Starwood Hotels & The Ritz-Carlton. Promo valid until December 31, 2018.
- Get FREE Sony headphone as a welcome gift for a minimum spend using your card. Promo runs from April 1 to June 30, 2018. Redemption period is until October 31, 2018.
- Enjoy exclusive travel privileges. Get up to 60% OFF on these merchants (Discovery Suites, Discovery Shores Boracay Island, Country Suites, Crimson, Club Paradise Palawan, and Anya Resort Tagaytay). Promo runs from March 16, 2018 to March 15, 2019.
- Get up to 30% OFF on dining with your RCBC Bankard Visa. Promo valid until March 15, 2019.
Other RCBC Products:
How will I receive my approved credit card from RCBC?
Approved RCBC credit card application will be delivered to your house address within 3-7 days.
How much is the minimum monthly payment?
The minimum monthly payment is 5% of the total amount due or PHP 500.00, whichever is higher. This includes past due amounts and/or current late charges, as well as over-limit amount.