Bank of Commerce Credit Cards
Choose from a great variety of Bank of Commerce Credit Cards design for various individuals with different card needs and requirements. Enjoy credit card deals and promos when shopping. Collect rewards points and rebates on restaurants, shopping, groceries and travel using your Bank of Commerce Credit Card. Check out other lists of credit cards from our partner banks and apply online for free.
Compare the best credit cards and apply for Bank of Commerce credit card here. Looking for credit card from other banks? You may want to check out this list of bank cards below:
- BPI Credit Card
- BDO Credit Card
- Metrobank Credit Card
- AUB Credit Card
- HSBC Credit Card
- UnionBank Credit Card
- Security Bank Credit Card
- Maybank Credit Card
- PNB Credit Card
- RCBC Credit Card
- Equicom Credit Card
- EastWest Bank Credit Card
What are the general eligibility requirements in applying for Bank of Commerce Credit Card?
- Applicant must be between 21 to 65 years old for principal cardholder and at least 15 years old for Supplementary
- Filipino resident or local resident foreigner
- Must have an office or business landline and a residence landline or mobile number
- Minimum annual income requirement is PHP240,000.00 for Classic MasterCard, PHP455,000.00 for Gold MasterCard and PHP1,200,000.00 for Platinum MasterCard
What are the general document requirements for Bank of Commerce Credit Card Application?
Photocopy of Valid ID with Photo and Signature for principal and supplementary (Passport, Postal ID, SSS ID, GSIS ID, Driver’s License, PRC ID, Voter’s ID, OFW ID, Seaman’s Book, or Company ID).For Employed:
- Latest Income Tax Return (BIR Form 2316) or W2
- 3 months payslip preceeding the date of application
- Certificate of Employment
- Copy of Business Registration with SEC or DTI
- Audited Financial Statement for the last two (2) years
- Latest ITR with BIR Stamp
- Latest ITR for the last 2 years with Bank/BIR stamp (MANDATORY)
- Audited Financial Statement for the last two (2) years with BIR or bank stamp
- Bank Statement for the last six (6) months
For Non-Filipino Citizen:
- Original and latest COEC (Certificate of Employment and Compensation) – (MANDATORY)
- Original comfort letter – (MANDATORY)
- Deed of assignment for hold-out on deposit – (MANDATORY)
- Special investor’s resident visa and visa issued by PEZA
- Certified true copy of passport and alien certificate of registration or work permit
How will I receive my approved credit card from Bank of Commerce?
Once your Bank of Commerce credit card application is approved, your card will be delivered within 7 days after approval to the address you indicated in the form.
How much is the minimum monthly payment?
Bank of Commerce required a minimum payment of 5% of the total amount due or PHP 500.00, whichever is higher.