Equicom Credit Cards
Choose from a range of Equicom Credit Cards, focused on providing you with the very best features and benefits. Enjoy economic independence while upgrading to the ladder of achievement. Lounge in generous benefits, programs, privileges, and credit card perks that you will surely enjoy. Start earning special rewards and rebates using your Equicom credit card. Check out other listings of credit cards from our partners and choose the one that's right for you.
What are the general eligibility requirements in applying for an Equicom Credit Card?
- Must be between 21 to 70 years old
- A Philippine resident
- With at least Php180,000 Gross Annual Income for Classic or Php498,000 Gross Annual Income for Gold (income must be verifiable and consistent with documents submitted)
What are the general documentary requirements in applying for an Equicom Credit Card?
- Duly accomplished and signed application form
- Proof of Income. Under BSP Circular 622, Applicant MUST be able to submit their latest Income Tax Return with BIR/Bank Stamp or BIR Form 2316
- Submit ANY of the following and must not be older than three (3) months
- Certificate of Employment stating hire date, position and compensation
- Employment Contract
- Letter of Appointment
- Notice of Salary Increase
- Latest Payslip/s showing one month income
- Latest Credit Card Statement
Self-Employed (must submit all):
- Tax Return (most recent and full-year)
- Audited Financial statements
- Copy of registration with SEC, DTI or the appropriate government agency
- Latest Credit Card statement or certificate of bank deposit, if business is not among the top 5,000 corporations
- Photocopy of ANY of the following (Philippine Visa, Alien Certificate of Registration stating the type of Visa held, Immigration Certificate of Residence (ICR)
Note: The documents must have a validity of at least 1 year from the date of application
How will I receive my approved credit card from Equicom?
Upon approval of your credit card application by Equicom, your card will be delivered within 7 days to your home/office address.
How much is the minimum monthly payment?
The minimum monthly payment for Equicom card is 5% of the purchases and advances, or P500.00, whichever is higher. Note that the Interests are added to the minimum amount due along with other charges.
Compare the best credit cards and apply for Equicom credit card here. Looking for credit card from other banks? You may want to check out this list of bank cards below: