AUB Credit Cards
AUB Credit Cards is the only card that lets you choose how often (weekly, semi-monthly, monthly), exactly when (Mondays to Sundays, between 1st to 30th of the month or pre-defined due dates), and how much to pay your credit card bill (starts Php250.00 minimum amount due). Get a non-expiring rewards point for every PHP20.00 spend, plus waived annual fees for life!
*AUB is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. For inquiries or complaints you may contact AUB through Customer Service Hotline 8-282-8888 or BSP Financial Consumer Protection Department at Tel. 8-708-7087.
What are the general eligibility requirements when applying for an AUB Credit Card?
- Must be 21 to 65 years old
- Must have a gross annual income of P252,000 for all employment types
- Must have regular status if employed
- Must have a registered and profitable business if self-employed
- Must have a mobile phone and landline phone either at home or in the office
- Must have an active email address
What are the general document requirements when applying for an AUB Credit Card?
- Copy of a valid, photo-bearing ID (any government issued ID; TIN, NBI, Passport etc.)
- Proof of income
- Copy of ITR (Form 2316)
- Copy of Certificate of Employment with Compensation
- Copy of latest three (3) months payslip
- Copy of ITR (Form 1707, 1701Q)
- Copy of latest financial statements
- Copy of DTI Registration (preferably under the card applicant’s name)
How long is the processing time?
The application process usually takes about 11 to 14 banking days after submission of the complete requirements.
How can I check the status of my AUB credit card application?
To look at the status of your application, go directly to the AUB website. Just go to the “Track your Application/Delivery” tab and input your application reference number and last name or name and mobile number. Then, click the “Inquire” button.
An SMS will also be sent to you regarding the status of your credit card application.
How much is the monthly minimum payment?
Since AUB lets you choose how much to pay and when to pay, the monthly minimum payment varies depending on the mode you have chosen. If you select weekly payments, the minimum is P250. In case you choose once a month payment, the minimum will be P750. Lastly, if you opt for twice a month payment, your minimum payment is P500.
Compare the best credit cards and apply for AUB credit card here. Looking for credit card from other banks? You may want to check out this list of bank cards below: