AUB Platinum Mastercard
The AUB Platinum Mastercard is the right one for you. Enjoy discounts at participating merchants.
Looking for other options? See a complete list of AUB credit cards here.
Reasons to get this credit card
- No Interest on New Purchases
- Annual Fee Waived for Life
- Every PHP20.00 spend=1 point
- With complimentary lounge access for Cardholder + 1 Guest
- Rewards points do not expire
- Transfer your Rewards Points to Mabuhay Miles Frequent Flyer Program. Minimum of 4,000 miles to redeem.
eCompareMo lets you compare all the cards on the market to help you find the best one.
*AUB is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. For inquiries or complaints you may contact AUB through Customer Service Hotline 282-8888 or BSP Financial Consumer Protection Department at Tel. 708-7087.
|Customer Type||Resident Filipino Individual|
|Minimum Annual Income||PHP1,200,000.00|
|Age||Principal: 21-65 years old|
|Age||Supplementary: 14-80 years old|
|Late Payment Fees||PHP700 Late Payment Fee OR the unpaid minimum amount due, whichever is lower, shall be charged for every billing that the account is past due.|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP500.00|
Low Interest Rates
- Lowest Interest rate for premium cards at 2.25%.
- Earn 1 point for every PHP20.00 spend. Rewards points do not expire.
- Get 12% discount for a minimum spend of Php500 using AUB credit cards at Zalora website and mobile app. Valid until 12/31/2019. Terms and conditions apply. Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 3450 Series of 2019
- Enjoy complimentary airport lounge access for cardholder at Sky View Lounge (NAIA T3), Pacific Club Lounge (NAIA T3, Clark International Airport), and Paggs Lounge Francisco Bangoy International Airport (Davao), NAIA T1& T3)
Frequent Flyer Miles
- Transfer your rewards points to Mabuhay Miles Frequent Flyer Program. PHP33.00 spend = 1.65 AUB Rewards Points = 1 Mabuhay Mile. Minimum of 4,000 miles to redeem.
- Gives you the power to choose exactly when and how much to pay.