AUB Platinum Mastercard
Looking for a card that lets you earn four times the bonus rewards points? The AUB Platinum Mastercard is the right one for you. Enjoy low-interest rates and discounts at participating merchants.
Looking for other options? See a complete list of AUB credit cards here.
Reasons to get this credit card
- No Interest on New Purchases
- Annual Fee Waived for Life
- Every PHP20.00 spend=1 point
- With complimentary lounge access for Cardholder + 1 Guest
- Rewards points do not expire
- Transfer your Rewards Points to Mabuhay Miles Frequent Flyer Program. Minimum of 100 Miles to redeem.
eCompareMo lets you compare all the cards on the market to help you find the best one.
Browse all current and past promos for AUB Credit Cards here.
*AUB is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. For inquiries or complaints you may contact AUB through Customer Service Hotline 282-8888 or BSP Financial Consumer Protection Department at Tel. 708-7087.
|Customer Type||Resident Filipino Individual|
|Minimum Annual Income||PHP1,200,000.00|
|Age||Principal: 21-65 years old|
|Age||Supplementary: 14-80 years old|
|Late Payment Fees||PHP500.00|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP500.00|
|Annual Fee and Supplementary Cards||10.00|
|Travel and Airmile Feature||7.00|
|Fashion and Lifestyle||7.50|
|Discount and Cashback Feature||6.80|
|Balance Transfer Features||7.18|
Low Interest Rates
- Lowest Interest rate for premium cards at 2.25%.
- Earn 1 point for every PHP20.00 spend. Rewards points do not expire.
- Earn 4x Rewards Points for all transactions done outside the Philippines
- For a minimum of 2,000 GetGo Points get an instant 300 bonus points plus a chance to win 1M GetGo points. Promo period from January 25, 2019 to March 31, 2019.
- Enjoy complimentary airport lounge access for cardholder + One (1) Guest at Miascor airport lounge
Frequent Flyer Miles
- Transfer your rewards points to Mabuhay Miles Frequent Flyer Program. PHP33.00 spend = 1.65 AUB Rewards Points = 1 Mabuhay Mile. Minimum of 100 Miles to redeem.
- Gives you the power to choose how often, exactly when, and how much to pay.