BPI Family Auto Loan
|Product Name:||BPI Family Auto Loan|
|Remarks:||BPI Family Bank Auto Loan|
|Minimum Amount of Loan:|
|Maximum Amount of Loan:|
|Minimum Loan Tenure:|
|Maximum Loan Tenure:|
|Vehicle Insurance Included||NO|
|Accepts Third Party Vehicle Insurance:||NO|
|Accepts Third Party Credit Insurance:||NO|
|Does Not Require Credit Insurance:||NO|
|Application Approval Time:||Get a credit decision as fast as 1 day upon submission of complete documentation|
Interest Rates Offered
|Interest for||Fixed Period Interest Rate Per Year:||Effective Interest Rate Fixed Period:|
Vehicle Types and Loan Purpose
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age Range of Borrower:||- years|
|Minimum Annual Income:||PHP360,000.00|
|Employment Work Status|
|Applicant Must Have A Landline Phone at Home or Office:||NO|
|Need to Open Linked Bank Account:||NO|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
How much can I borrow?
- The minimum BPI auto loan amount is PHP 200,000.00.
What is the minimum salary required?
- Applicant must have a total monthly family income of at least PHP 30,000.00.
What are the general eligibility requirements?
- Applicant must be a Filipino between 21 to 65 years old with a total monthly family income of at least PHP 30,000.00. Foreign nationals married to Filipinos, or business entities like corporations and partnerships may also apply for an auto loan.
What are the required documents?
- Duly accomplished Application Form
- 2 valid Identification Cards
- If married, both spouses to sign on the application form
- If with co-borrower or co-mortgagor, separate application form is needed
If locally employed (working within the Philippines)
- Certificate of Employment (COE) indicating salary, position and length of service
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
If Expat Pinoy (Overseas Filipino Worker)
- Contract / Certificate of Employment (COE)
- Crew Contract and Exit Pass validated by POEA (seaman)
- Proof of monthly remittances
- Notarized or authenticated Special Power of Attorney (BPI FSB Format)
- Duly accomplished Auto Loan Application form required by POEA
- Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws with SEC Registration Certificate
- G.I.S. (General Information Sheet)
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years
- DTI Registration
- Income Tax Return w/ audited financial statements for the last 2 yrs
- List of Trade References (at least 3 names with telephone nos. of major suppliers/customers)
- Bank Statements for the past 6 months
If Practicing Doctor
- Clinic address/es and schedule
- Income Tax Return w/ audited financial statements for the last 2 years
If from Rental of Properties
- Rental/Lease Contract (indicating name of tenants and rental amounts with complete addresses of properties being rented)
- Photocopy of Title (TCT/CCT)