BPI Personal Loan
Have the benefit of getting an extra cash that fits to all your needs!BPI Personal loan is a multi-purpose cash loan with no collateral requirement! You can get up to three times your monthly gross income with affordable payment terms and low interest rates.
eCompareMo lets you find the best personal loan rates available on the market and will guide you through your loan application process. Give us a call or chat with us today.
You can also check out other BPI Loan products here.
|Product Name:||BPI Personal Loan|
|Remarks:||Get up to 3 times of your gross monthly income|
|Minimum Amount of Loan:||PHP20,000.00|
|Maximum Amount of Loan:||PHP1,000,000.00|
|Minimum Loan Tenure:||12 months|
|Maximum Loan Tenure:||36 months|
|Payment Options:||Pay your monthly ammortization via Automatic Debit from your BPI deposit account|
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age Range of Borrower:||21-60 years old|
|Minimum Annual Income:||PHP240,000.00|
|Income Requirement Remarks:||Apply for as low as PHP20,000.00 gross monthly income|
|Employment / Work Status:||Permanent Employee for 1 year / 2 years Business Operations for Self-employed / 2 years of Practice for Professionals / Government Employee for 1 year|
|Borrower has to have Credit Card:||No|
|Guarantor Required:||No Co-Maker required|
|Collateral Required:||No Collateral Required|
|Other Requirements:||No special requirement needed|
|Need to Open Linked Bank Account:||Yes|
Application and Approval
|Application Channel:||Apply through eCompareMo.com|
|Approval Duration:||5 to 7 days|
|Approval Duration Remarks:||Be approved in as early as 1 week|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
|Loan Processing and Dispersal Fees:||PHP1,500.00 processing fee|
|Early Repayment Penalty:||Free early pay-off|
|Late Payment Penalty:||5% per month on any outstanding balance|
Interest Rates Offered
|Product Name:||Interest Rate||Effective Interest Rate||Interest Type|
|BPI Personal Loan - 12 months||1.20%||Monthly Add-on Rate||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|BPI Personal Loan - 18 months||1.20%||Monthly add-on rate||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|BPI Personal Loan - 24 months||1.20%||Monthly Addf-on rate||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|BPI Personal Loan - 30 months||1.20%||monthly Add-on rate||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|BPI Personal Loan - 36 months||1.20%||Monthly Add-on rate||Monthly Add-On Rate|
What are the required documents to apply for a BPI personal loan?
- Filled out application form, proof of income and valid identification cards are required for all applicants.
- Photocopy of one (1) government-issued valid ID (Passport, Driver's License, SSS, PRC, etc.) with photo
- Latest Income Tax Return with BIR or Bank Stamp (BIR Form 2316) and 3 months original pay slip
For Self-employed individuals:
- Copy of Government-issued valid ID (Passport, Driver's License, SSS, PRC, etc.)
- Copy of Audited Financial Statements for the last three (3) years
- Copy of Latest Income Tax Return (BIR Form 1700 / 1701)
- DTI Business Permit or SEC Registration
For Overseas Filipino Workers:
- Government-issued photo-bearing ID (Passport, Driver's License, SSS, PRC, etc.)
- If Agency based: POEA contract or Employment contract with boarding date
- If Direct Hire: Proof of remittance, POEA OFW Information Sheet or POEA Overseas, and Employment Certificate and Work Contract
Note: Bring original copy of documents upon submission.
What are the modes of payment?
- Pay your monthly amortization via auto- debit from your BPI deposit account.
What are the eligibility requirements for BPI personal loan application?
- Applicant must be a Filipino citizen. Employees must be working for at least two years with their current company. He/she must be free from unsettled credit and/or debt obligations.
How do I claim my BPI personal loan proceeds?
- Your loan proceeds will be credited to your BPI deposit account.
Searching for other personal loan alternatives? You can check other loan offers in the Philippines from these banks:
As one of the biggest banks in the Philippines, you can rely on Citi Personal Loan for your immediate cash need. With competitive monthly interest rate of 1.26%, you can apply for a minimum loan amount of PHP20,000 up to a maximum amount of PHP2,000,000 payable in flexible terms of 12-60 months. Minimum required salary is PHP20,000 to be eligible for this loan.
With EastWest Pesonal Bank Loan, you can be confident that your immediate money needed will be met in no time. Borrow money ranging from PHP25,000 up to PHP2,000,000 payable from 1-3 years. To apply, you must have a minimum income of PHP15,000 and must be 21-65 years of age upon loan maturity.
Get cash when you need it with PBCOM Personal Loan. With competitive interest rate of 1.33% per year, you can get a loan from PHP40,000 up to PHP1,000,000 payable in flexible terms from 1 year to 4 years. To be eligible, you need a minimum gross monthly income of PHP21,667. No collateral required and fast approval upon complete submission of you documents.