Metrobank Credit Card Application 2020: Getting The Best Card For Your Lifestyle5 min read
Being one of the largest banks in the Philippines, Metrobank offers some of the best credit cards in the market.
Metrobank credit cards provides a wide variety of perks, cash back cards, airline miles, a women-centric credit card, and fuel rebates, among others. Apart from giving rewards and features, security is also of utmost importance.
If you are looking for your first card or want to add one to your existing cards, this article is for you. Here’s a quick guide to Metrobank credit card application.
- What is the best Metrobank credit card?
- Metrobank Travel Platinum Visa
- Metrobank Dollar Mastercard
- Metrobank Femme Signature
- Metrobank Femme Visa
- Metrobank M Free Mastercard
- Metrobank M Lite Mastercard
- Metrobank M Lite Mastercard
- Metrobank Toyota Mastercard
- Metrobank World Mastercard
- Metrobank ON Internet Mastercard
- Metrobank credit card requirements
- How can I get Metrobank credit card?
- How to check my Metrobank credit card application status
- How can I activate my Metrobank credit card?
- How to pay via Metrobank credit card
What is the best Metrobank credit card
Different cards offer different perks and rewards. So, it is important to determine your type of lifestyle before getting the credit card that will suit your needs. Here’s a list of the top Metrobank credit cards.
If you are a frequent traveler, the Metrobank Travel Platinum Visa might be the right card for you. This card is loaded with a variety of travel perks, such as airport lounge access, points convertible to air miles, and hotel reservation assistance, among others.
|Airport lounge access||High annual fee of P5,000|
|Free accident insurance||High income requirement|
The Metrobank Dollar Mastercard enables its cardholder to enjoy exclusive rewards, allows them to add up to 4 supplementary cards, and secures transactions with its embedded chip which protects you from potential fraud.
|Free personal travel insurance||High-income requirement|
|0% installment plan||High interest rate of 3.50%|
Enjoy unlimited lifestyle rewards when you choose the Metrobank Femme Signature Visa. Get as much as triple the rewards at participating salons, spas, and hotel reservations.
|Flexible installment payments||High annual fee of P5,000|
|0Exclusive lifestyle rewards||Women-centric|
Enjoy a wide variety of exclusive perks from wellness, beauty and shopping stores when you opt for the Metrobank Femme Visa. Plus, you can make use of their installment payment terms.
|Low income requirement||High interest rate of 3.50%|
|Exclusive rewards for body and spa treatments||Women-centric|
If you do not want to deal with annual fees, choose the Metrobank M Free Mastercard. This card also gives reward points for every purchase and exclusive travel rewards.
|Low income requirement of P15,000||High interest rate|
|Free annual fee for life|
If you are looking for a card that has a low annual fee but comes with a wide variety of perks, the Metrobank M Lite Mastercard is the right card for you. This card allows you to enjoy exclusive deals from M Here partner brands.
|Installment plan up to 24 months||Most of its benefits are for shopping and may not suit other preferences|
|Easy payment process with Bills2Pay Feature|
Shop anywhere in the world with ease when you choose the Metrobank Peso Platinum Mastercard. You can enjoy installment purchases up to 24 months without dealing with high-interest rates.
|Exclusive discounts and deals from M Here partner stores||High-income requirement|
|24/7 customer service hotline||An interest rate of 3.50%|
Created especially for motorists, the Toyota Mastercard allows its users to enjoy several exclusive perks from gas stations and Toyota dealers.
|Fuel rebate from participating merchant||Motorist-centric card|
You can enjoy travel insurance when you get the Metrobank World Mastercard. Also, get exclusive assistance at over 1,000 airports around the world.
|0% installment plan||High income requirement|
|Free travel insurance||High annual fee of P6,000|
Have a secured online shopping experience when you select Metrobank ON Internet Mastercard. You can be sure that you will avoid fraudulent transactions since this card has a password feature, allowing you to shop while giving you peace of mind.
|Secured online transactions||Interest rate of 3.50%|
|Low annual fee|
Metrobank credit card requirements
- Accomplished application form
- Valid ID (Passport, Driver’s License, Postal ID, Voter’s ID, NBI Clearance, SSS ID, PRC ID)
- Company ID
- Copy of existing credit card with at least one year in use
- Copy of one-month latest payslip
- Copy of latest ITR
- Copy of COE
- Copy of recent financial statements
- Copy of SEC documents or DTI registration
- Proof of income
- Copy of Alien Certificate of Registration or visa
How can I get a Metrobank credit card?
- Choose your desired credit card.
- Check the eligibility and complete the requirements.
- Submit your documents online or to any Metrobank branch in the metro.
- Wait for your card approval. The credit card application process usually takes about two to three weeks.
How to check your Metrobank credit card application status
You can check the status of your application, you can call Metrobank credit card hotline at 8-700-00. Also, you can message them through email at email@example.com.
How can I activate my Metrobank credit card?
Once received, you must activate your Metrobank credit card to be able to use it. Here’s how:
- Metrobank credit card activation via text:Simply type ACT (16 card number) and send it to 225622.
- Metrobank online: Visit this link and enter your card details: https://www.metrobankcard.com/OnlineServices/AnonymousActivation/ActivateCard.
- Phone call:Call customer service hotline at (02) 88-603-030.
How to pay via Metrobank credit card
- Auto-debit agreement
- Through ATM
- Over the counter at any Metrobank branch nationwide
- Phone banking at 1 800 1 888 5800
- Mobile wallet app like Gcash and Coins.ph
- Payment centers