Great Hotel And Buffet Deals For Christmas 20197 min read
It’s the biggest spending season of the year! And the time for feasting and making happy memories.
While we advise you not to forget being #WiserWealthier this Christmas and avoid overspending, we all know it wouldn’t hurt to spend some money and quality time with people that mean the most to you. One way to do both is to keep an eye out for special holiday promos and deals.
We compiled this list of the best hotel and buffet deals in the metro. Take a look, book your table, and enjoy your well-deserved indulgence!
1. Diamond Hotel: Merry Holiday Dining
Diamond Hotel Philippines is hosting scrumptious dining offer at their different eating establishments to indulge your taste buds this holiday.
You can enjoy them from December 24, 2019 till December 31, 2019 so book now.
- Corniche: Enjoy scrumptious holiday buffet spreads starting at P3,480 nett per person, with a glass of red or white wine from Christmas Eve to Christmas Day. On the 31st, try your New Year’s luck while sipping a glass of Cava. The dinner buffet also gets you a chance to win a two-night stay for two people in Baguio.
- Yurakuen: Look for group deals so you can save more while celebrating the holidays with all your loved ones! Check out Yurakuen’s offerings with lunch and dinner set menus on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day, starting at P8,380 for four persons, and P11,280 for six persons.
- Lobby Lounge: They offer one of the most affordable holiday lunch and dinner set menus. Prices start at only P1,880 per person. There’s also the Midnight Pica-Pica Buffet for finger food lovers on December 31, from 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM.
- Bar27: If fine dining isn’t the only thing on your mind this season, check out Diamond Hotel’s Bar27 consumable deals starting at P1,280 per person. Live bands await!
Know more about what the Diamond Hotel is offering this Christmas by going to their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/417550982246076/
2. F1 Hotel Manila: Winter Wonderland Holiday Collections
F1 Hotel Manila’s Christmas Holistay room package is available from December 5 to 30, 2019. Stay in a Deluxe Room, have one free serving of Chocolate Mud Slide, relax in a one-hour massage, and enjoy a breakfast buffet for two, all for only P6,200 nett per night.
Choose from any of these dates: December 24, 25, and 31, 2019, and January 1, 2020 to enjoy F1’s An American Feast lunch and dinner menus. For those who want to solemnly celebrate the birth of Christ, you can attend F1’s Christmas Eve Mass on December 24, 2019, 5:00 PM, and New Year’s Eve Mass on December 31, 2019, 5:00 PM, at the 2nd Floor Infinity Ballroom.
3. Crimson Hotel: Home for the Holidaze
The Crimson Hotel Filinvest City Holiday Staycation deal starts at P6,200 for an overnight stay and P11,190 for three days/two-night stay, from November 7, 2019, to January 5, 2020 (except on December 24, 30, and 31).
Aside from having fun in a Deluxe Room, you can enjoy a breakfast buffet good for two at Cafe Eight, AND the following:
- Santa’s Welcome Amenity
- Christmas Surprise Room Setup
- Christmas Goodies Corner shopping credits for kids
If you act quick, you can check in on December 23 or 24, 2019 and opt for the Christmas Eve Room Package, to avail of the same benefits of the Holiday Staycation package, plus a Christmas Eve Dinner Buffet for two. Overnight stays start at P10,388, while 3 days/2 nights stays start at P18,888.
Check out the offer at the Crimson Hotel’s official website: https://crimsonhotel.com/manila/room-offers/home-holidaze
4. The Peninsula Manila: Pen Days of Christmas
Experience a luxurious holiday season at the Peninsula Manila with their Pen Days of Christmas discounts and treats.
Holiday rates start at P9,200 per night for guests staying in a Deluxe Room. For those who prefer suite rooms, get a 50% discount when you book a second room, complete with a complimentary breakfast buffet in Escolta for two adults and two children under six years old.
Other benefits include:
- Christmas-themed welcome amenity for each room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and local phone calls within the city
- P2,000 worth of The Peninsula Boutique vouchers
- 20% savings in all The Peninsula Manila food and beverage outlets (except on December 24 and 25)
- Complimentary use of facilities in The Peninsula Manila Fitness Center and Spa
- Complimentary Peninsula shuttle service to nearby malls
And if you book the New Year’s Revelry package, you’ll have two tickets for the New Year’s Eve gala ball, and a chance to win a two-night stay at The Peninsula Tokyo.
Find out more at the Penn’s page: https://www.peninsula.com/en/manila/special-offers/rooms/pen-days-of-christmas
5. City of Dreams Manila, Nobu Hotel: Nobu Terrific Three
If you haven’t booked a stay at the Nobu Hotel yet, this is the best time to do it. Until December 30, 2019, you can get a complimentary room on the third night when you book a two-night stay for two adults and two children. Other discounts include:
- 25% discount on City of Dreams Manila restaurant outlets
- 20% discount on selected Nobu Spa services
- 20% discount on Dreamplay and K-Golf
- 20% discount on laundry services
- 10% discount on VR Zone and Dreamshop
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the SM Mall of Asia
- Complimentary landline phone calls within Metro Manila
- Unlimited PressReader access
Nobu Hotel’s Best Available Rate also offers a breakfast buffet at Nobu Restaurant. Check out the complete details of their offers here: https://cityofdreamsmanila.com/whats-on/nobu-terrific-three
6. Aruga By Rockwell: Yuletide Getaway
Aruga Serviced Apartments in Rockwell is offering a Christmas promo for their guests this holiday season.
Book until January 12, 2020 for either a one or two bedroom suite, and get the following Yuletide Getaway package:
One Bedroom Suite
- Breakfast for two
- P500 Rustan’s Marketplace Gift Certificate
Two Bedroom Suite
- Breakfast for four
- P1,000 Rustan’s Marketplace Gift Certificate
Whether you book a one or two bedroom suite, you will also get the following:
- One Santi’s Christmas Basket
- A surprise holiday themed amenity at Aruga
- 10% OFF on the following nights, for direct bookings
- 20% OFF at Aruga Café by Mesclun for your whole stay
Terms and conditions apply. Book now at aruga.com.ph!
7. Hotel H2O
Hotel H2O, located at the Manila Ocean Park Complex, has three special promos for those looking for an unforgettable Noche Buena.
Christmas Under The Stars at the White Moon Bar.
On December 24, from 5 PM to 1 PM, you can enjoy enjoy food drinks and a live DJ performance at the White Moon Bar.
If you want to join them, your going to need to buy a ticket worth P1,000 that is consumable with food and drinks from the bar.
Check out their event page here https://www.facebook.com/events/563125341104330/
A Dazzling Christmas Eve
Spend a Dazzling Christmas Eve at the Makan Makan Asian Food Village. You can enjoy a dinner buffet, a grazing table, unlimited iced tea and — for the adults a glass of wine.
There will also be a meet and greet with Santa Claus himself, carolers, and a Christmas souvenir.
The event will be on December 24, from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM at the Pacific Ballroom. Tickets are available at the Manila Ocean Park’s website, or at the front desk of either the Makan Makan Asian Food Village or the Hotel H20.
Tickets are priced at P2,200 for adults and P1,100 for kids aged 4 to 12 year of age.
If a Christmas Day feast is what you are looking for, come to the Makan Makan Asian Food Vilage on December 25.
Enjoy a festive lunch with a buffet from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. All you need to do is buy a voucher from either the Manila Ocean Park official website or the Hotel H2O’s front desk or the Makan Makan Asia Food Village’s front desk.
Adults eat for P900 while children no older than 12 pay P600. If they are below 4 years of age, they are free of charge.
Here are still more places within the Metro to spend your noche buena for a fun-filled Christmas Eve:
- Danji Korean Restaurant, Makati – Unlimited BBQ:Pork Unli 499 (Samgyeopsal and Mogsal), Beef & Pork Unli 599 (Samgyeopsal, Mogsal, Usamgyeop)
- El Prado Restaurant, Makati – Santa’s Deal (December 1-30, 2019) P 1,250 nett set meal good for 4-5 persons, with free use of swimming pool
- Midas Cafe or Yanagi – Noche Buena buffet dinner (December 24, 2019) P 1,700 nett per head
Keep your eyes on this spot as we’re going to be updating this list as we find out more.