Experience the Fun in Adulting With UnionBank PlayEveryday Credit Card3 min read
Never let the bills and responsibilities take the fun off of adulting. With your new UnionBank PlayEveryday credit card, you can play hard as much as you work. Enjoy exclusive perks and more when you use them on your everyday purchases. Take a look at all the amazing card features here.
Adulting is not the easiest thing to do especially with all the monthly payments you need to settle on top of everyday expenses. There would also be instances where you have to shell out extra money for emergency situations. It seems like it never ends! Fortunately, there is a way to live through this in a fun and exciting way.
Earn reward points and get access to exclusive benefits when you use your UnionBank PlayEveryday credit card on your day-to-day purchases!
But first, what is PlayEveryday and why should you get one?
In a nutshell, PlayEveryday is UnionBank’s gamified loyalty program that allows cardholders to collect Play Points via card usage, digital transactions, and such. The accumulated Play Points can then be redeemed for reward items through the UnionBank Online App, fast and easy. In addition to that, these points help one climb up the leaderboard. The higher the rank, the more perks await.
Ardent members will be able to rise up the ranks faster as they continue to use their PlayEveryday credit cards in their daily transactions.
To make the experience more personal, PlayEveryday also encourages its users to customize their profiles to match their unique personalities.
Ways to collect Play Points
By using your UnionBank PlayEveryday credit card, you can get 1 point per 10 PHP spent. But that’s not all, there are more ways than one to play and collect points via PlayEveryday.
Staying true to the game concept, every task unlocked gives you more rewards. Below is the list of tasks you need to accomplish:
- Firstly, setting up your PlayEveryday profile already guarantees you 500 Play Points.
- Setting up a second PlayEveryday card gives you another 500.
- You may also receive 300 points for a referral.
- Your first transactions also credit you extra points: first request for payment, first split bill, and first QR code scan is equivalent to 50 points each. While your first three bills payment rewards you 100 points.
- Your progress is also rewarded! Complete 50% of your tasks and earn 100 points. At 100%, you can score 300 points.
Now that you’re well aware of the ways to collect the Play Points, how then should you redeem them?
Play Points redemption
Redeeming reward points has never been this quick and easy! You don’t even have to get out of your bed to do so. Simply log in to your UnionBank Online App and access your PlayEveryday account. The next step would be to click on the Redeem button and select an item. You can choose from the long list of redemption partners from Lazada to Robinsons Department Store, and many more. Once you have chosen one, receive the item and enjoy!
But wait there’s more, you can also redeem cashback and waive the annual fee at your convenience.
How to apply for a UnionBank PlayEveryday Credit Card
If you are one to always spend money on everyday expenses but also love fun and excitement, then this card is for you. But before proceeding with the application process, make sure you have the official requirements on hand to upload with your application. For reference, here are the minimum qualifications and requirements to apply:
- First and foremost, you must be 18-70 years old to apply.
- Complete the application form here.
- A copy of one (1) valid government ID with photo and signature.
- A copy of your source of income. You can present any of the following:
Income Tax Return (ITR) or Certificate of Compensation Payment and Tax Withheld or similar documents
Certificate of Employment or Employment Contract
Latest 3-months payslip
BIR Form 2316 or a similar document
Proof of pension
- Lastly, the latest 3 months copy of the Bank Statement of Account (SOA) from another bank.
*For foreign applicants, an additional requirement of Alien Certification of Registration (ACR) or its equivalent document needs to be presented.
Once completed, you can proceed with your UnionBank Credit Card application process:
- Choose and decide your new credit card. For you it would be the UnionBank PlayEveryday Credit Card.
- The next step is submitting the filled-out credit card application form.
- Lastly, should there be no issues, get your card and enjoy exciting perks!