Unionbank Auto Loan
Thinking of buying your first car? UnionBank Auto Loan will help you find the right vehicle that will suit your need whether you're looking for Brand New Or Pre-Owned Cars, they will take care of it. Fast and easy auto loan processing with Flexible Payment Terms. Guaranteed low rates.
|Product Name:||Unionbank Auto Loan|
|Remarks:||Unionbank Auto Loan|
|Minimum Amount of Loan:||PHP200,000.00|
|Maximum Amount of Loan:||PHP5,000,000.00|
|Minimum Loan Tenure:||1 years|
|Maximum Loan Tenure:||5 years|
|Vehicle Insurance Included||No|
|Accepts Third Party Vehicle Insurance:||No|
|Accepts Third Party Credit Insurance:||No|
|Does Not Require Credit Insurance:||No|
|Application Approval Time:||Minimum Processing of 1 day|
Interest Rates Offered
|Interest for||Fixed Period Interest Rate Per Year:||Effective Interest Rate Fixed Period:|
|Interest for 1 Year||11.90%|
|Interest for 1 1/2 Years||11.31%|
|Interest for 2 Years||10.50%|
|Interest for 3 Years||10.39%|
|Interest for 4 Years||10.63%|
|Interest for 5 Years||10.93%|
Vehicle Types and Loan Purpose
|Eligible Vehicle Types:||
Sports Utility vehicle
|Vehicle Loan Proceeds Can Be Used For:||
Purchase of Brand New Car
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age Range of Borrower:||21-65 years|
|Minimum Annual Income:||PHP600,000.00|
|Employment Work Status||
Employed - Private Sector for 1 year
Employed - Government for 1 year
Self - Employed for 2 years
Professional for 2 years
Employed - BPO for 1 year
Employed - OFW/Seafarer for 1 year
|Applicant Must Have A Landline Phone at Home or Office:||No|
|Need to Open Linked Bank Account:||No|
What are the general eligibility requirements for UnionBank car loan?
- Applicant must be a Filipino citizen between 21 to 65 years old, with a total monthly income of PHP 50,000.00. Foreign nationals must be married to a Filipina to apply for a loan. Business entities like corporations and partnerships may also apply. Client must be 65 years old upon loan maturity.
What are the required documents for UnionBank auto loan application?
- COE - Certificate of employment with compensation
- ITR – Latest
- CFUSCA - Completely filled up application form
- Business Registration papers (DTI, SEC if applicable)
- Income Tax Return with audited financial statements (2 years)
- Trade references
- Completely filled up application form
How much can I borrow at UnionBank?
- UnionBank offers a minimum loan amount of PHP 200,000.00
What is the minimum salary required for UnionBank car loan?
- Applicant must have a total monthly income of PHP 50,000.00.