Free Family Pack At Walter Mart With Your BDO Credit Card2 min. read
Grocery shopping is made more rewarding with your BDO Credit Card. Get a free Family Pack at Walter Mart Supermarket when you do a minimum single-receipt purchase of P3,000.
The Family Pack includes the following products:
– Ariel Liquid Detergent 400ml
– Downy Sachet 40ml six (6) pieces
– Pantene 3-minute Miracle Conditioner 70ml
Promo runs until March 20, 2016.
1. The BDO-Walter Mart Supermarket Promo is open to the following:
– All active principal and supplementary Credit Cardholders of MasterCard, Visa, JCB and American Express
issued by BDO except for BDO American Express Cash Back Credit Cards
– All active BDO Debit Card and BDO Cash Cardholders
2. Cardholder must use the BDO Credit Card, BDO Debit Card or BDO Cash Card at Walter Mart Supermarket from January 20 to March 20, 2016 with a minimum of P3,000 single-receipt purchase to get a free Family Pack (Ariel Liquid Detergent 400ml, Downy Sachet 40ml 6pcs, Pantene 3-minute Miracle Conditioner 70ml).
3. Redemption of free Family Pack (Ariel Liquid Detergent 400ml, Downy Sachet 40ml 6pcs, Pantene 3-minute Miracle Conditioner 70ml) is until May 20, 2016 only.
4. To redeem, cardholder must:
– Present active BDO Credit Card, BDO Debit Card or BDO Cash Card at the Walter Mart Customer Service
– Present original receipt from Walter Mart Supermarket (with minimum single receipt amount of P3,000) to
get one (1) free Family Pack.
– Surrender the electronically authorized original customer copy of the charge slip/transaction slip
(duplicate / merchant / bank copy is not accepted)
4. Cardholder without original charge slip / transaction slip or with faded and unreadable charge slip will not be allowed to redeem. BDO and Walter Mart Supermarket shall not be obliged to recognize or replace any unissued, misplaced, lost, faded or stolen slip/s.
5. Cardholder is only allowed a maximum of three (3) redemptions per day per store. However, the charge slips /transaction slips must be of different transaction dates within the promo period to be qualified.
6. For multiple slips generated from a single branch made within the same day, only one qualified charge slip/transaction slip will be accepted for redemption per Cardholder even if he has more than one qualified BDO Card. Walter Mart Supermarket reserves the right to refuse acceptance of multiple slip redemption if found disputing with mechanics.
7. Cardholder can redeem the treats at Walter Mart Supermarket where transaction was made.
8. Treats are not to be exchanged to cash and cannot be converted for other products or discounts.
9. Treats are not for resale. Any activity involving re-selling of the premium items will be deemed fraudulent.
10. The Cardholder will be charged the cost of treat should the Cardholder cancel the qualifying purchase transaction at a later date or if the charge slip used to redeem the treat is found to be fraudulent. Should this happen, BDO reserves the right to charge or debit the prorated cost of redeemed treat to the Cardholder’s BDO Credit Card, BDO Debit Card or BDO Cash Card or directly collect the cost of treat from the Cardholder.
11. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
12. This promo is not valid in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of Walter Mart Supermarket, BDO Credit Card, BDO Debit Card or BDO Cash Card.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 0445, Series of 2016