HSBC Credit Cards
With HSBC Credit Cards, you can enjoy great privilege programs, perks and discounts when you shop. Accelerate and redeem your rewards easily. Enjoy 0% installment plan, save on interest charges through a balance transfer, and hassle-free bills payment using your HSBC Credit Card. Or search for other credit cards on our list.
Dive into a lifetime of freedom! Enjoy waived annual fees for life when you apply for an HSBC Credit Card until December 31, 2022. Read the terms and conditions here.
How will I receive my approved credit card from HSBC?
Once approved, you will get your HSBC credit card within 7 days and it will be delivered from the specified address on the application form.
How much is the minimum monthly payment?
The minimum monthly payment of your HSBC card is 4% of your total purchases and the special installment fee for the month. You must pay it in full which also includes the total amount of charges and excess of the full credit limit.
Features of HSBC credit card
- Convert all your high-ticket purchases to installments for 0%interest rate for up to 36 months.
- Earn rewards points for any purchases at partner merchants and exchange points for exciting freebies.
- Transfer any credit card balance from any other credit card at fixed add-on rates to help you achieve financial freedom.
- Get exclusive travel benefits from lounge access to over 850 airport lounges worldwide to discounts in over 1800,000 partner merchants.
- Get FREE travel accident insurance and travel inconvenience coverage to help you wherever you are in the world.
- Get 4x rewards points on local and overseas purchases.
- Pay multiple bills in just one step and earn bonus on utility bills.
- No swiping necessary when paying for transactions with HSBC’s contactless credit cards.Simply tap your card at any contactless credit card payment terminals locally and internationally.
- EMV chip embedded on every card for secure transactions anywhere in the world.
General eligibility requirements in applying for an HSBC Credit Card
- A Filipino Citizen
- Applicant must be between 21-60 years old upon application
- Must hold a residence or business address in HSBC service regions
- Must have a home phone number or an active mobile phone,and a landline phone at applicant’s business address
HSBC credit card requirements
Photocopy of any two(2)valid IDs with signature and picture:
- SSS ID
- TIN ID
- Drivers License
- PRC ID
- Company ID
For employed,you need to submit any two(2)of the following:
- Latest ITR with BIR stamped(BIR FORM 2316)
- Original copy of COE(Certificate of Employment indicating employment status,income breakdown and length of tenure in the company
- Latest payslip for at least 3 months
- For existing credit card holder,a photocopy of your most recent credit card billing statement
- Latest Audited Financial Statement(AFS)with BIR stamped
- Up to date Income Tax Return(ITR)duly stamped as received by the BIR
- Photocopy of your business registration
- Photocopy of your current credit card billing statement from other banks(if any)
- VISA and Working Permit with validity of 1 year and not expired at the time of application
- Copy of your ICR(Immigration Certificate of Residence)
- ACR(Alien Certificate of Registration)-iCard type indicating permanent status
For self-employed with existing business,you need to submit any of the following:
For foreign applicants,you must submit any one(1)of the following: