BDO Visa Gold
Get exclusive dining, entertainment, and travel deals with BDO Visa Gold. You can also earn points every time you spend.
To apply, check our guide on how to get a credit card with BDO.
Reasons to get this Credit Card
- Free Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance up to PHP5 Million
- 0% installment for 3 to 36 months on your purchase
- Virtual Card available to protect your card number when shopping online
eCompareMo lets you compare all the cards on the market to help you find the best one.
Browse all current and past promos for BDO credit cards here.
|Customer Type||Resident Filipino Individual|
|Minimum Annual Income||PHP420,000.00|
|Age||Principal: 21-70 years old|
|Age||Supplementary: 13-70 years old|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% of amount withdrawn or PHP300.00 whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Fees||5% of the Overdue Amount or PHP300.00 whichever is higher|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP400.00|
|Request for a Copy of Sales Draft||PHP250.00 for local transaction, PHP450.00 for international transactions|
|Annual Fee and Supplementary Cards||7.00|
|Travel and Airmile Feature||4.00|
|Fashion and Lifestyle||5.00|
|Discount and Cashback Feature||5.00|
|Balance Transfer Features||9.00|
Zero Monthly Installment
- 0% interest on installment for a minimum single or accumulated purchase of P3,000. Choose from 3-36 monthly installment.
- FREE Travel Accident Insurance of up to PHP5 Million when you charge your travel fare to your card.
- FREE Travel accident and Inconvenience Insurance of up to P5 Million when you charge your Travel Fare to your Card
- 20% discount when you use your card at TechnoMarine
- Earn credit card point for every spending of PHP50.00 = 1 point, earn 2 points on spending on Dining and Entertainment
- Balance Transfer for as low as 0.60% monthly add on rate for a flexible term of 3-24 months