BDO Standard Mastercard
BDO Standard MasterCard is your go-to credit card. Avail special discounts when you shop online and enjoy easy monthly installments when you make purchases at partner merchants.
If this is not what you are looking for, view the full list of BDO credit card features to find the one that suits your needs.
Reasons to get this Credit Card
- Earn credit card points for every PHP50.00 spend = 1 point
- 0% installment on purchases for 3-36 months even when there’s no installment scheme in your favorite stores
- Virtual card is available to protect your card number when shopping online
eCompareMo lets you compare all the cards on the market to help you find the best one.
Browse all current and past promos for BDO credit cards here.
|Minimum Annual Income||PHP180,000.00|
|Age||Principal: 21-70 years old|
|Age||Supplementary: 13-70 years old|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% of amount withdrawn or PHP500.00 whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Fees||7% of the amount overdue|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP400.00|
|Annual Fee and Supplementary Cards||7.50|
|Travel and Airmile Feature||3.00|
|Fashion and Lifestyle||5.00|
|Discount and Cashback Feature||5.00|
|Balance Transfer Features||9.00|
Zero Monthly Installment
- Enjoy absolutely 0% interest on installment and affordable monthly add-on rates at partner establishments
- Gas up at any participating gasoline station and earn one (1) point for every PHP50.00 spend
- Enjoy exclusive online deals and treats upon using your BDO credit card at any partner websites
- Earn one (1) credit card point for every PHP50.00 charged to your BDO credit card
- Receive one (1) reward point on your groceries for every PHP50.00 spend
- Spend anywhere using your BDO credit card and get instant freebies on top of the points you earn
- For a minimum purchase of PHP25,000.00 at Silicon Valley get a FREE Promate Powerhub or headset at 0% interest for up to 24 months. Promo period until January 31, 2018
- Balance transfer for as low as 0.60% monthly add on rate for a flexible term of 3-24 months