Metrobank Home Loan
A Home Loan program that will let you borrow as much as 80% of the evaluated value of your assets, and your payment terms can be extended up to 25 years, Metrobank Housing Loan is here to help you buy your first or your dream home. You can also apply for loans for purchase of lot, house & lot, condominium unit or even a townhouse, and refinancing.
If you are looking for housing loan interest rates other than Metrobank, eCompareMo can help you with it. Ask us today and we will guide you every step of the way.
Metrobank Home Loan
Get Your Dream House With Metrobank Home Loan. Fast Application, Low Interest Rates And Convinient Housing Loan Terms. Apply Today!
- Product Name:
- Metrobank Home Loan
- With Fixed Interest Rates and up to 25 years payment terms.
- Minimum Amount of Loan:
- Maximum Amount of Loan:
- Minimum Loan Tenure:
- 1 years
- Maximum Loan Tenure:
- 25 years
- Maximum Fixed Period:
- 5 years
- Early Repayment:
- To be computed based on the remaining outstanding balance
- Property Insurance Included:
- Accepts Third Party Property Insurance:
- Accepts Third Party Mortgage Insurance:
- Does not Require Mortgage Insurance:
- Payment Options:
- Application Approval Time:
Eligibility and Requirements
- Eligible Property Types
- House and Lot
- Home Loan Proceeds Can Be Used For:
- Purchase of Property
Property Types and Loan Purpose
- Age Range of Borrower:
- 21-65 years
- Minimum Annual Income:
- Employment Work Status
- Employed - Private Sector for 2 years
Employed - Government for 2 years
Self - Employed for 2 years
Professional for 2 years
Employed - BPO for 2 years
Employed - OFW/Seafarer for 2 years
- Applicant Must Have a Landline Phone at Home or Office:
- Need to Open Linked Bank Account:
- Guarantor Requirements:
- Collateral Requirements:
- for collateral you can also use your own home or Condominium with or without parking slot, Vacant Lot, Townhouse or House and Lot.
Fees and Charges/Penalties
- Appraisal Fee
- Processing Fee
- [(Loan Amount x .40)/1000] x [12 (1 year premium)]
- Property Insurance
- 0.09% without AOG, 0.125% with AOG
- Notarial Fee
- P200 per notarized document
Interest Rates Offered
|Interest for||Fixed Period Interest||Effective Interest Fixed||Variable Period Interest Rate Per Year|
|1 year fixed period||7.00%||0.00%|
|2 years fixed period||7.25%||0.00%|
|3 years fixed period||7.50%||0.00%|
|4 years fixed period||8.00%||0.00%|
|5 years fixed period||8.50%||0.00%|
What are the eligibility requirements to apply for a housing loan?
To apply for a Metrobank Housing Loan, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- At least 21 years old and should not be older than 65 years old
- Filipino citizen, with fixed income or self-employed
- If foreigner, must have a permanent resident visa in the Philippines
- Employed applicants must have at least two (2) years of tenure with current employer
- Self-employed applicants must be earning at least P30,000 or have the same Gross Monthly Family Income (GMFI) for fixed income earners
For Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs):
- Has active employment, or renewed/signed a contract upon loan application
- Must be earning at least $1,000 (or P30,000) for self-employed individuals, or have the same Gross Monthly Family Income (GMFI) as fixed income earners.
Land-based must be a technical or administrative staff/officer
- If employed for less than 2 years: Must have employment record locally in the last 5 years prior to becoming an OFW, or
- Employed as an OFW with different employers, or
- Has a combination of local and overseas employment
Sea-based must be in an officer rank
- Has a combined contract duration of 24 months with current agency, or
- 48 months total work experience inclusive of previous agencies
What are the documentary requirements required?
- Signed and completely filled-out Metrobank Home Loan Application Form
- Government-issued IDs with photo
- If Foreigner, Passport or ACR
- Recent Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Certificate of Employment (COE) indicating salary
- Latest three (3) months pay slip
- DTI or SEC Registration and General Information Sheet (whichever applies)
- Latest six (6) months bank statement with BOO Certification of “No Overdraft” Charges
- Two (2) years AFS and ITR
Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW):
- If land-based, Certificate of Employment (COE) with e-mail address of employer
- If sea-based, latest POEA contract
- Transfer Certificate of Title/Condominium Certificate of Title
- Tax Declaration
- Contract to Sell or Reservation Agreement (applies only for under developer tie-up)
- House Plans / Bill of Materials / Specifications (applies only for house construction)
Can I buy a property even outside Metro Manila?
- Yes, Metrobank provides you the option to buy a property even outside of Metro Manila.
How can eCompareMo help me to get the best Home loan Deal?
- Search for the best home loans by simply using eCompareMo’s comparison portal. You will then be provided with free loan processing assistance care of eCompareMo’s dedicated Sales Team.