FPG Insurance Co. , Inc.
FPG Car Insurance gives you peace of mind while driving. Get full auto insurance coverage against collision or crash, accidental damage, fire, explosion, storm, earthquake, theft or any malicious act. Save when you purchase Federal Phoenix Auto insurance online with eCompareMo. Get free car insurance quotes online!
FPG Insurance Co. , Inc.
Enjoy Quality Car Insurance Coverage with FPG Insurance Provides Quality Protection At Affordable Price. Free Online Auto Insurance Quotes. Apply Now!
- Vehicle Use
- Allow Custom Retail:
- Allow Customer Fleet:
- Allow Foreigners:
Cover Details and Options
Product Advantages and Limitations
- Accepts up to 10-year old cars
- Free Auto Passenger Accident Insurance of PHP50,000.00 each for 5 persons
- Free 24/7 Roadside Assistance in the event of breakdown as a result of a road traffic accident, acts of nature or mechanical failure due to fire/theft
Most common requirements to apply for a FPG Car Insurance
You need to submit the following documents for the processing of your FPG Car Insurance application:
- Name of the registered car owner stated in the Certificate of Registration(COR). Or if it is not given, you need to submit the full name of the buyer indicated in the deed of sale
- Make, Type, Model of the car body, Year Model
- Motor, Body, Engine Number, Serial, Chasis Number, Plate Number
- Usage of the vehicle (private or commercial)
- Car Coverage whether compulsory third-party liability or CTPL, comprehensive with acts of nature or without acts of nature)
What Shall I Do If I Need To File A Car Insurance Claim with FPG?
In case of any accident and you want to file for a claim, you must be reported directly to FPG with full particulars:
- Name of the driver and registered owner of the car
- Car owner address and phone numbers
- Photocopy of Vehicle's Registration and Official Receipt
- Driver's License and Official Receipt (photocopy)
- Auto insurance policy(photocopy)
- Brand/Type of the car and plate Number
Federal Phoenix will also ask you to complete a sworn statement that stated the incident of the vehicular accident (exact time of the incident occurred, weather conditions and such). Don't forget to take photos of the damage and take note of any personal injury you notice.
What to consider when choosing a car insurance policy from FPG Insurance?
When we talk about auto insurance, we want to be well covered in case we get in an accident, but we don't want to pay more than we have to. When searching for an auto insurance with FPG, you must first understand what are the coverages and benefits included in the policy, think about the amount of coverage you require, take note of your current financial condition and deliberate whether you need to elevate your limits to cover your resources.