The Great Fix-Off: Casa Vs. Talyer2 min. read
No matter how careful of a driver you are, you are eventually going to have to bring your car in for maintenance and repairs.
There are two places you can go to have your car seen to when it gets damaged or is just not working as well as it should. These are the casa and the
So should you take your car to the casa or to the
Why go to the casa?
- More specialized services
- Better equipped repair facilities
- Original parts for your vehicle
- Warranty protection
- Cozy customer
Go to the casa for problems with the following parts:
- Engine component
Dealership mechanics have specialized diagnostics systems to figure out the problem
Especially for automatic transmission cars, repairs require specialization and timeBrakes
- Braking system
Parts are usually under warranty so you can take it there for replacements
- Electric supply system
Electric systems are a complex network that
- Gauges, meters, and sensors
Sensors are sensitive components and require the technical expertise of in-house mechanics
- Fuel systems
Fuel systems, especially fuel injectors, need thorough cleaning and repairs
Why go to the
- Direct contact with the mechanic at work
- Cheaper repair cost
- More personalized services
Widervariety of serviced models and brands Highnumber of shops in the country
Go to the
talyer for problems with the following parts:
- Steering system
Steering components do not have sensitive parts and can be repaired almost anywhere
Suspensions can be repaired almost anywhere. Most of the time it is the suspension bushings that go bad.
- Lighting and signaling system
Third-party repairs are cheaper in terms of both parts and service
- Ignition system
Ignition system parts, even the distributor, can be serviced by independent mechanics much quicker and cheaper
- Cooling system
Most cooling system components are cheap and easily replaceable
- Air conditioner
Most Air conditioning parts are cheap and easily replaceable at third-party shops
Tips on choosing the perfect auto repair shop for you
- Befriend the mechanic. You will learn a lot from the person fixing your vehicle.
- Take advantage of your warranty period.
- For preventive maintenance schedule, the best option is still to go to your dealership’s mechanic.
- Get a car insurance policy with a huge number of accredited repair shops.
- Choose OEM parts over aftermarket brands for your vehicle.
Another factor to think about when deciding whether to take your car to the casa or the
Oriental Assurance Corporation is one of the most trustworthy car insurance providers in the country. They can protect you and your vehicle against loss and damages. They are also accredited with most of the top motor dealers and repair shops in the country.