Finding your forever doesn’t come cheap. While the wedding may be the first expensive day you’ll have as a couple, it is important that you and your partner both have an idea on how expensive weddings can be. And with enough luck and preparation, you can financially prepare for that grand day. Here are the things you need to prepare for your big walk down the altar.
Birth Certificate P140
Certificate of No Marriage P195
Marriage License P320
Baptismal and Confirmation Certificate with “for marriage purposes” seal from your respective parish.
Church P10,000 and up
Officiating priest P1,000 to P2,000
Wedding ring P10,000 and up
Wedding attire P30,000 and up
Hair and makeup P10,000 and up
Photo/video coverage P20,000 and up
Invitations P150 and up per head
Buffet P500 and up per head
Drinks P10,000 and up
Emcee P2,000 and up
Performers P5,000 and up
Lights and sounds P15,000 and up
Wedding cake P3,500 and up
Hotel room for guests P2,000 and up
Tips on how to save money on your wedding day
1. Keep it simple. Instead of being grand, go for something unique.
2. Plan your guest list carefully. Keep it intimate
3. Get a family or friend to help organize the wedding with you.
4. Save up for your wedding. Do not borrow everything just for the ceremony.
5. Make it dutch, if possible. Remember, it takes two to tango. –Dino Mari Testa