Enjoy your favorite coffee at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf when you shop with your RCBC Bankard.Spend your credit card anywhere and use your single-receipt of at least Php5,000 to avail of the promo. The promo period is until November 15, 2015. Redemption runs until December 31, 2015.
Qualified RCBC Bankard cardholders will get one (1) FREE SIGNATURE DRINK of any of the following variants from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (CBTL):
- Tea Latte – Small Hot or Regular Iced Chai, Double Vanilla, English Breakfast, Tropical Passion, Moroccan Mint, African Sunrise, Matcha Green Tea
- Espresso-based Latte – Small Hot or Regular Iced White Chocolate Dream, Double Chocolate, Vanilla, Mocha, Café Latte
This promo applies only to RCBC Bankard holders that used straight and installment transactions in Philippine Pesos and with credit card charge slips.
The following are not included in the promo:
- Foreign currency transactions
- Other transactions with no credit card charge slip such as but not limited to:
- Balance and purchase conversion
- Cash advance
- Internet and mail order/telephone order
- Auto-debit facilities for utilities
- Fast BillsPay
- Cash Loan and Your Cash availments, etc
- Fees and charges
CBTL and RCBC will not accept redemptions using official receipts or the card statement of account.
How to redeem:
For proper validation, cardholder should present his/her RCBC Bankard and ORIGINAL credit card charge slip (Customer’s copy) at participating CBTL outlet. The cardholder information and transaction details on the charge slip must match that of the RCBC Bankard credit card presented and must follow the promo mechanics.
Once validated and eligible to redeem, charge slip/s will be stamped RCBC BANKARD-CLAIMED and should not be used anymore for other promo. Cardholder needs to fill up the Freebie Acknowledgement Sheet with his/her card information and sign. The cardholder will then be able to get his/her Free signature drink.
A MAXIMUM of TWO (2) charge slips per redemption in a single store outlet are allowed per cardholder.
Redeemable CBTL products mentioned above may not be converted as credits to RCBC Bankard, are not convertible to cash or to any other product/s or promo offers available at participating CBTL outlet.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 10770 Series of 2015.