#eCaptureMo: See The Winning Photos Of Our Finalists2 min. read
We asked, and we received. #eCaptureMo sure was a blast! It’s been fun looking at all the travel photos you tagged us in, and at the same time it was eye-opening to see what we’re missing. Looking at these snaps, we’re sure you too just couldn’t wait to book your next trip.
The difficult part was picking only a handful–every entry is a standout! Even the captions–full of interesting backstories, travel-related musings, and bucketloads of feels–are worth every swipe on our feeds. And so, we did what we think is best, and that is to pick seven instead of five finalists.
We thank everyone who took part in the contest. Keep snapping your best travel moments and inspiring your friends to explore the great outdoors. And remember: Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
1. This awe-inspiring photo of theguynextoutdoor doing what he probably does best: Sitting like a boss on top of Mt. Pulag.
MESMERIZED || #forumsession_2017may2laboroflove #forumsession #victorsguild #wseetheworld #windowseatph #greatoutdoors #wtnadventures #sinopinas #yabangpinoy #woogoph #modernoutdoors #campingcollective #phmountains #phmountainsapp #pinoymountaineer #wildernessculture #waytogoceb #topphilippinesphoto #theglobewanderer #welivetoexplore #ourcamplife #tourtheplanet #beautifuldestinations #wonderful_places #thediscover
A post shared by cypher (@theguynextoutdoor) on
2. This breathtaking view of Cebu’s highest peak with Tyrone Solee, also known as millionaireacts.
A post shared by Tyrone Solee (@millionaireacts) on
3. “What I like about hiking is you can get really dirty. Either you’re all by yourself, so no one else sees you, or everyone you’re with is just as dirty as you are, so nobody cares.” We like that, Lilibeth Jarligo Nimez!
4. Jay-Pee shows us how to paint the sky with this breath-taking sunset snap.
5. Meanwhile, here’s a picturesque shot of Jay Nava Ermitaño taking a picturesque shot of Mt. Pulag.
6. Mayette Leones channels her inner Dyesebel, giving us a peek of her “Butanding friends” in Oslob, Cebu.
7. And finally, no one could have said it better than Win Valencia: “No type of travel is better than the rest. It is our own journey.”
The world is so big! There are so many people, some are ordinary, famous, rich, poor and etc. and even though we have that individual differences. Always remember that our heart will always be the same, we are equal in the eyes of the Lord, so let’s all be humble and love one another! Literally, Hiking is definitely a milestone in my life. Sharing my travels with other people is one of my greatest joys. My heart is filled with happiness whenever I hear that I have inspired some of my friends to travel more. No type of travel is better than the rest. It is our own journey. Whether it’s backpacking or luxury travel, travel in its purest form is grand in itself. It makes me smile, frown, cry and challenges me in ways I can’t imagine. Sometimes, it even breaks my heart. At the end of the day though, the experience changes me and gives me newer perspective. ? #eCaptureMo #CompareApplySave #TravelInsurance Ates join at @ecomparemo contest, @imatheyna @viaadventure @gayishappiness
A post shared by WinValmoresValencia (@wvvalencia) on