EastWest 1st Mastercard
Financial flexibility awaits EastWest 1st Mastercard holders. Enjoy easy repayment terms, quick bills facility, and installment terms at participating stores.
Not the card you're looking for? View our complete list of EastWest credit cards in the Philippines.
Reasons to get this Credit Card
- Purchase now Pay later
- Use your card in more than 30 million establishments in over 200 countries
- 10% off at Fruits in Bloom, and 20% off at Dermclinic
eCompareMo lets you compare all the cards on the market to help you find the best one.
Browse all current and past promos for EastWest Bank credit cards here.
|Customer Type||Resident Filipino Individual|
|Minimum Annual Income||PHP180,000.00|
|Age||Principal: 21-65 years old|
|Age||Supplementary: 13-65 years old|
|Late Payment Fees||8% of the minimum amount due|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP500.00 for every card replacement|
|Annual Fee and Supplementary Cards||8.00|
|Travel and Airmile Feature||7.00|
|Fashion and Lifestyle||6.00|
|Discount and Cashback Feature||5.00|
|Balance Transfer Features||5.00|
- FREE single vision multi-coated lens when you use your EastWest credit card to purchase an eyeglass frame at Ideal Vision. Promo until April 30, 2018.
- Using your EastWest credit card purchase an iPhone 8 at The A Shop and get free shopping vouchers. Promo period until February 28, 2018.
Zero Monthly Installment
- 0% installment terms at participating merchants
- With Convert-to-Installment facility you can convert your big purchases to installment with low add-on rates.