Mercury Drug Citi Card
A health and wellness credit card, the Mercury Drug Citi Card offers rebates on Mercury Drug purchases and hospital bills. Plus, cardholders can enjoy discounts at participating wellness centers.
Excited to experience these exclusive perks? Complete your Citibank credit card requirements online.
* Monthly rebate cap of PHP800 per billing statement
Reasons to get this credit card
- Enjoy free 24/7 ambulance service worth PHP10,000.00
- Get up to 10% rebate on your purchases
- Discount: Save as much as PHP9,600.00 per year
eCompareMo lets you compare all the cards on the market to help you find the best one.
Browse all current and past promos for Citibank Credit Cards here.
|Minimum Annual Income||PHP250,000.00|
|Cash Advance Fee||PHP500.00 or 3% of the cash advance amount|
|Late Payment Fees||PHP850.00 or the unpaid minimum amount due, whichever is lower|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP400.00 for every card replacement|
|Request for a Copy of Sales Draft||PHP250.00 for every transaction slip requested|
|Over Limit Fee||PHP750.00 if you exceed your limit by your statement date|
Zero Monthly Installment
- Convert your purchases into monthly installments of up to 36 months with Citi Paylite Installment Plan using your Mercury Drug Citi Card.
- Use your Mercury Drug Citi Card at Burgoo to enjoy up to 30% off on food bill for a minimum spend of PHP2,500.00 Promo period until December 31, 2019.
- Get up to 10% rebate* on Mercury drug purchases, 10% rebate* on your bills on participating hospitals, and 0.25% rebate* on all other purchases outside of Mercury Drug and non-participating hospitals.
- With Mercury Drug Citi Card, earn rebates on your purchases, every PHP1.00 is equivalent to 1 rebate.
- Use your Mercury Drug Citi Card at Crimson Filinvest City, Manila and get up to 60% off on published room rates. Book and stay until March 31, 2020.
- Mercury Drug Citi Card has a Balance transfer feature that gives a flexible tenor of up to 60 months.