Mercury Drug Citi Card
A health and wellness credit card, the Mercury Drug Citi Card offers rebates on Mercury Drug purchases and hospital bills. Plus, cardholders can enjoy discounts at participating wellness centers.
Excited to experience these exclusive perks? Complete your Citibank credit card requirements online.
* Monthly rebate cap of PHP800 per billing statement
Reasons to get this credit card
- Get up to 10% rebate* on Mercury Drug purchases.
- Get up to 10% rebate* on participating hospital bills
- Get 0.25% rebate* on all other purchases outside of Mercury Drug and participating hospitals
eCompareMo lets you compare all the cards on the market to help you find the best one.
Browse all current and past promos for Citibank Credit Cards here.
|Minimum Annual Income||PHP250,000.00|
|Age||Principal: 21-65 years old|
|Age||Supplementary: 13-65 years old|
|Cash Advance Fee||PHP500.00 or 3% of the cash advance amount|
|Late Payment Fees||PHP850.00 or the unpaid minimum amount due, whichever is lower|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP400.00 for every card replacement|
|Request for a Copy of Sales Draft||PHP250.00 for every transaction slip requested|
|Annual Fee and Supplementary Cards||9.00|
|Travel and Airmile Feature||7.50|
|Fashion and Lifestyle||8.50|
|Discount and Cashback Feature||8.47|
|Balance Transfer Features||8.80|
- Up to 10% rebate* on Mercury drug purchases
- Up to 10% rebate* on participating hospital bills
- 0.25% rebate* on all other purchases outside of Mercury Drug and participating hospitals
Concierge And Emergency
- Enjoy free 24/7 ambulance service worth PHP10,000.00
- Save as much as PHP9,600.00 per year