Mercury Drug Citi Card
A health and wellness credit card, the Mercury Drug Citi Card offers rebates on Mercury Drug purchases and hospital bills. Plus, cardholders can enjoy discounts at participating wellness centers.
Excited to experience these exclusive perks? Complete your Citibank credit card requirements online.
Reasons to get this Credit Card
- Up to 10% rebate at Mercury Drug purchases and partner hospitals
- Enjoy up to 20% discounts on various wellness centers
- Over PHP30,000.00 worth of benefits in rebates, discounts and freebies
eCompareMo lets you compare all the cards on the market to help you find the best one.
Browse all current and past promos for Citibank credit cards here.
|Minimum Annual Income||PHP250,000.00|
|Age||Principal: 21-65 years old|
|Age||Supplementary: 13-65 years old|
|Cash Advance Fee||PHP500.00 or 3% of the cash advance amount|
|Late Payment Fees||PHP850.00 or the unpaid minimum amount due, whichever is lower|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP400.00 for every card replacement|
|Request for a Copy of Sales Draft||PHP250.00 for every transaction slip requested|
|Annual Fee and Supplementary Cards||9.00|
|Travel and Airmile Feature||7.50|
|Fashion and Lifestyle||8.50|
|Discount and Cashback Feature||8.47|
|Balance Transfer Features||8.80|
Zero Monthly Installment
- With Citi PayLite Installment Plan that lets you convert your purchases into easy monthly installments up to 24 months
- Apply for a Citibank credit card today until May 31, 2018 and get PHP5,000.00 worth of Nike Park eGift.
- 10% rebate on Mercury drug purchases and hospital bill
- Balance Transfer with a flexible tenor of 6-60 months