Citi Rewards Card
Enjoy unlimited rewards and exciting offers with a Citi Rewards Card. What's more, pay no annual fee and make the most of exclusive dining promotions.
Looking for more awesome deals? Check out eCompareMo and see a complete list of the best Citi credit cards in the Philippines.
Reasons to get this credit card
- Earn rewards points every PHP30.00 = 1 point
- Get 3x rewards points when you book Cebu Pacific tickets, dine and shop at any department stores and shopping boutiques here and abroad
- Pay with points 15 points = PHP1.00
eCompareMo lets you compare all the cards on the market to help you find the best one.
Browse all current and past promos for Citibank Credit Cards here.
|Minimum Annual Income||PHP250,000.00|
|Cash Advance Fee||PHP500.00 or 3% of the cash advance amount|
|Late Payment Fees||PHP850.00 or the unpaid minimum amount due, whichever is lower|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP400.00 for every card replacement|
|Request for a Copy of Sales Draft||PHP250.00 for every transaction slip requested|
|Over Limit Fee||PHP750.00 if you exceed your limit by your statement date|
Zero Monthly Installment
- With Citi PayLite Installment Plan that lets you convert your purchases into easy monthly installments up to 36 months
- Apply for a new Citi credit card and get FREE welcome offers such as roundtrip tickets to japan, Nike Park and Uniqlo e-Gift and SM Gift Pass. Promo extended until October 31, 2019.
- Use your Citi Card for your purchases to earn points, once qualified for redemption you will receive an SMS with the steps on how to redeem your points. For Citi Rewards Cardholders you should have 1500 points to be qualified, PHP1.00 = 15 points.
- Up to 50% savings at Discovery Hotels and Resorts. Book until August 15, 2019 for stays until December 30, 2019.
- Balance Transfer with a flexible tenor of 6-60 months
Looking for more awesome deals? Check out eCompareMo and see a complete list of the best Citi credit cards in the Philippines. ' />