Citi Cash Back Card
Want a credit card that is loaded with rebates? Citi Cash Back Card is the right card for you. You can save on all your purchases and get rebates when you need them the most. This card also offers the flexibility to earn rebates and use them for special events or an unplanned payment. Plus, you can waive your annual fee upon spending a minimum of PHP15000 monthly or PHP180000 annually.
Reasons to get this credit card
- Enjoy 6% rebate on groceries, 2% rebate on meralco bill and 0.20% on other purchases
- 0% interest on installment purchases for 3-24 months
- Get discounts, freebies and more at different establishments around the world
eCompareMo lets you compare all the cards on the market to help you find the best one.
Browse all current and past promos for Citibank Credit Cards here.
|Minimum Annual Income||PHP250,000.00|
|Cash Advance Fee||PHP500.00 or 3% of the cash advance amount|
|Late Payment Fees||PHP850.00 or the unpaid minimum amount due, whichever is lower|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP400.00 for every card replacement|
|Request for a Copy of Sales Draft||PHP250.00 for every transaction slip requested|
|Over Limit Fee||PHP750.00 if you exceed your limit by your statement date|
Zero Monthly Installment
- With Citi PayLite Installment Plan that lets you convert your purchases into easy monthly installments up to 36 months
- Apply for a new Citi credit card and get FREE welcome offers such as roundtrip tickets to japan, Nike Park and Uniqlo e-Gift and SM Gift Pass. Promo extended until October 31, 2019.
- Get a 6% cashback on supermarket purchases, 2% cashback on Meralco bills and 0.20% on other purchases for a minimum spend of PHP10,000.00
- Use your Citi Card for your purchases to earn points, once qualified for redemption you will receive an SMS with the steps on how to redeem your points. For Citi Cash Back Cardholders you should have 200 rebates to be qualified, PHP1.00 = 2 rebates.
- Up to 50% savings at Discovery Hotels and Resorts. Booking period until August 15, 2019 for stays until December 30, 2019.
- Balance Transfer with a flexible tenor of 6-60 months