BPI Family Credit Card
The no-frills BPI Family Credit Card lets you stretch your cash with its low-interest rate and membership fee. What’s more, it offers hassle-free payment worldwide.
Not the features you’re looking for? Check out this list of other BPI credit cards with balance transfer.
Reasons to get this Credit Card
- Cash advance of up to 30% of your credit limit
- Lower annual fee than other MasterCards
- Low finance charge
eCompareMo lets you compare all the cards on the market to help you find the best one.
Browse all current and past promos for BPI credit cards here.
|Customer Type||Resident Filipino Individual|
|Minimum Annual Income||PHP180,000.00|
|Age||Principal: 21-70 years old|
|Age||Supplementary: 13-70 years old|
|Cash Advance Fee||PHP500.00 or 3% of the cash advance amount, whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Fees||PHP500.00 or 6% of the past due amount, whichever is higher|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP400.00|
|Request for a Copy of Sales Draft||PHP300.00|
|Annual Fee and Supplementary Cards||8.00|
|Travel and Airmile Feature||7.40|
|Fashion and Lifestyle||7.50|
|Discount and Cashback Feature||8.50|
|Balance Transfer Features||9.00|
Zero Monthly Installment
- Convert your purchases from partner merchants to 0% installment plan
Frequent Flyer Miles
- Convert rewards points to big point at Air Asia & Mabuhay Miles
- Rewards points can be converted into airmile
- Up to 7% OFF on hotel accomodations nationwide by using your BPI card through AGODA. Booking period until January 31, 2018.
- Get 2% fuel rebate when you gas up at Petron Stations nationwide
- Transferred balance can be paid for 3-36 months