BPI Blue Mastercard
A card that gives you financial freedom across the globe, the BPI Blue Mastercard is accepted by establishments worldwide. Plus, you can have free travel insurance of up to P2 million.
Want more savings? View a list of BPI credit cards with no annual fee.
Reasons to get this Credit Card
- FREE Travel Insurance package of up to PHP2M
- Real thrills rewards points: PHP35.00 = 1 point
- Cash advance of up to 30% of your credit limit
eCompareMo lets you compare all the cards on the market to help you find the best one.
Browse all current and past promos for BPI credit cards here.
|Customer Type||Resident Filipino Individual|
|Minimum Annual Income||PHP180,000.00|
|Age||Principal: 21-70 years old|
|Age||Supplementary: 13-70 years old|
|Cash Advance Fee||PHP500.00 or 3% of the cash advance amount, whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Fees||PHP500.00 or 6% of the past due amount, whichever is higher|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP400.00|
|Request for a Copy of Sales Draft||PHP300.00|
|Annual Fee and Supplementary Cards||7.00|
|Travel and Airmile Feature||4.30|
|Fashion and Lifestyle||5.00|
|Discount and Cashback Feature||5.00|
|Balance Transfer Features||9.00|
- FREE Travel Insurance of up to PHP2M
Zero Monthly Installment
- Convert your purchases from partner merchants to 0% installment plan
Frequent Flyer Miles
- Convert rewards points to big point Air Asia and Mabuhay Miles
- Rewards points can be converted into airmile
- Up to 7% OFF on hotel accomodations nationwide by using your BPI card through AGODA. Booking period until January 31, 2018.
- Get 2% fuel rebate when you gas up at Petron stations nationwide
- Earn rewards point 1 = PHP35.00
- Transferred balance can be paid for 3-36 months