BDO Personal Loan
Pay your immediate financing needs such as debt consolidation, travel, education, home renovation or any medical emergencies with BDO personal loan. Take advantage of the low interest rates, flexible loan amount, fixed monthly payment terms and hassle-free application online.
eCompareMo lets you compare all the personal loan rates available on the market to help you find the best one for your needs.
You can also check out other BDO Loan products here.
|Product Name:||BDO Personal Loan|
|Remarks:||Simple Installment Card|
|Minimum Amount of Loan:||PHP10,000.00|
|Maximum Amount of Loan:||PHP999,999.00|
|Minimum Loan Tenure:||6 months|
|Maximum Loan Tenure:||36 months|
|Early Repayment:||Early payment allowed on your outstanding loan|
|Payment Options:||Pay your loan thru issuance of post dated checks, auto debit arrangement, branch counter, BDO online and phone banking and SM bills payment|
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age Range of Borrower:||21-70 years old|
|Minimum Annual Income:||PHP120,000.00|
|Income Requirement Remarks:||Low income requirement of only PHP10,000.00 gross monthly income|
|Employment / Work Status:||Permanent Employee for 1 year / 2 years Business Operations for Self-employed / 1 year of Practice for Professionals / Government Employee for 1 year|
|Borrower has to have Credit Card:||No|
|Guarantor Required:||No Co-maker or Guarantor required|
|Collateral Required:||No Collateral required|
|Other Requirements:||Just bring your valid ID's and Proof of income|
|Need to Open Linked Bank Account:||No|
Application and Approval
|Application Channel:||Apply for BDO personal loan thru eCompareMo|
|Approval Duration:||Between 7 and 10 banking days|
|Approval Duration Remarks:||NA|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
|Loan Processing and Dispersal Fees:||None|
|Early Repayment Penalty:||Pay off your outstanding balance but with a corresponding fee|
|Late Payment Penalty:||7% of the overdue amount|
Interest Rates Offered
|Product Name:||Interest Rate||Effective Interest Rate||Interest Type|
|BDO Personal Loan - 6 months||1.30%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|BDO Personal Loan - 12 months||1.25%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|BDO Personal Loan - 18 months||1.25%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|BDO Personal Loan - 24 months||1.25%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|BDO Personal Loan - 36 months||1.25%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
What are the required documents to apply for a BDO personal loan?
- A photocopy of the lastest Income Tax Return (ITR) duly stamped as received by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) or BIR Form 2316 signed by employer's authorized representative (MANDATORY)
- Latest full-month's payslip/s that indicates status, length of service, and breakdown of compensation
Self-Employed and Professionals:
- Photocopy of the latest Income Tax Return (ITR) duly stamped as received by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and Audited Financial Statements for at least two (2) years (MANDATORY) Photocopy of registration of Business Name (MANDATORY): (Single Proprietorship: DTI Registration or Partnership/Corporation: SEC Registration)
- Last three (3) months' bank statements (OPTIONAL)
What are the modes of payment?
- You can pay your monthly amortization via BDO Branch Counters, eBanking, Phone Banking, Call Center, SM Bills Payment Counters, and Save More Market Branches.
What are the eligibility requirements for BDO personal loan application?
- Applicant must be a Filipino citizen or a foreigner living in the Philippines for a period of more than two (2) years.
- He/she must at least be 21 years old at the time of application but no more than 70 years old upon loan maturity.
- He/she must have at least one (1) residential or business landline.
- Employees must be staying with the company for at least one (1) year.
- Self-employed individuals must be a sole proprietor or majority part-owner of a company. The company must be operating for at least two (2) years.
- Professionals must be doing private practice for at least one (1) year.
How do I claim my BDO personal loan proceeds?
- Your loan proceeds will be credited to your BDO bank account.
If you're in search for more personal loan offers in the Philippines, you may want to consider the following:
HSBC Personal loan provides low interest rates cash loan at 1.29% with maximum amount of PHP500,000. Flexible payment terms starting from 6 months up to 36 months. Only PHP15,000 minimum income to be eligible for this loan.
Enjoy easy financing options and flexible payment terms with RCBC MyCash Personal Loan. Minimum required income is PHP20,000 to be eligible to apply for a loan from PHP50,000 to PHP1,000,000. Loan tenure ranges from 6 months up to 3 years at 1.50% effective monthly rate.
Maybank enAble Personal Loan offers highly competitive rates and easy payment plan for those individuals with immediate cash needs. With a a minimum basic salary of PHP25,000 you can avail of a loan amount of up to PHP1,000,000 payable up to 3 years.