BDO Gold MasterCard
Loaded with benefits and perks, BDO Gold MasterCard gives you peace of mind as you travel since it provides free travel insurance. Plus, you can enjoy the dual currency billing option.
Not the card you are looking for? Check out the other BDO credit cards.
Reasons to get this Credit Card
- Dual currency billing option
- Free travel accident and inconvenience insurance
- Earn credit card points for every PHP50.00 spend = 1 point
eCompareMo lets you compare all the cards on the market to help you find the best one.
Browse all current and past promos for BDO credit cards here.
|Customer Type||Resident Filipino Individual|
|Minimum Annual Income||PHP420,000.00|
|Age||Principal: 21-70 years old|
|Age||Supplementary: 13-70 years old|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% of amount withdrawn or PHP300.00 whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Fees||5% of the Overdue Amount or PHP300.00 whichever is higher|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP400.00|
|Request for a Copy of Sales Draft||PHP250.00 for local transaction, PHP450.00 for international transactions|
|Annual Fee and Supplementary Cards||7.00|
|Travel and Airmile Feature||4.00|
|Fashion and Lifestyle||5.00|
|Discount and Cashback Feature||5.00|
|Balance Transfer Features||9.00|
Zero Monthly Installment
- 0% interest on installment for a minimum single or accumulated purchase of PHP3,000.00. Choose from 3-36 monthly installment.
- FREE Travel Accident Insurance of up to PHP5 Million when you charge your travel fare to your card.
- FREE Travel accident and Inconvenience Insurance of up to P5 Million when you charge your Travel Fare to your Card
- 20% discount when you use your card at TechnoMarine
- Earn 1 credit card point for every PHP50.00 spend.
- Balance transfer for as low as 0.60% monthly add on rate for a flexible term of 3-24 months