BDO Cathay Pacific American Express® Elite Credit Card
Earn miles every time you spend with BDO Cathay Pacific American Express Elite Credit Card. With this card, you can also enjoy complimentary membership at Marco Polo Club.
If these are not the features you are looking for, feel free to view our website and see the complete list of BDO credit cards in the Philippines.
Reasons to get this Credit Card
- Earn Asia Mile for every PHP38.00 = 1 Asia Mile point
- Enjoy complimentary Green Tier Membership to Marco Polo Club
- Free Insurance on your purchases within 30 days from purchase up to PHP400,000.00
eCompareMo lets you compare all the cards on the market to help you find the best one.
Browse all current and past promos for BDO credit cards here.
|Customer Type||Resident Filipino Individual|
|Minimum Annual Income||PHP1,200,000.00|
|Age||Principal: 21-70 years old|
|Age||Supplementary: 21-70 years old|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% of amount withdrawn or PHP300.00 whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Fees||5% of the Overdue Amount or PHP300.00 whichever is higher|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP400.00|
|Request for a Copy of Sales Draft||PHP250.00 for local transaction, PHP450.00 for international transactions|
|Annual Fee and Supplementary Cards||6.00|
|Travel and Airmile Feature||5.50|
|Fashion and Lifestyle||5.00|
|Discount and Cashback Feature||5.00|
|Balance Transfer Features||9.00|
Zero Monthly Installment
- 0% interest on installment for a minimum single or accumulated purchase of PHP3,000.00. Choose from 3-36 monthly installment.
- FREE Travel Accident Insurance of up to PHP15 Million.
- FREE Travel Inconvenience Protection with coverage of up to PHP80,000.00
- FREE Accident Medical Expense with coverage of up to PHP80,000.00 per family if travel fare charged to your credit card
- Earn instant 3,000 Miles on your first anniversary
- Earn Membership reward point for every spending of PHP38.00 = 1 point
Frequent Flyer Miles
- Reward points can be converted into airmile
- Balance transfer for as low as 0.60% monthly add on rate for a flexible term of 3-24 months