Stronghold Insurance Company, Inc.
There is no better convenience but to feel the security when you are driving. By giving a comprehensive coverage for your car to perform optimally, you also give a protection to your own life and family. Stronghold shields your vehicle from theft, physical damages, legal liability against accidents, and of course, the long list of expenses that come along with it all.
|Allow Custom Retail:||Yes|
|Allow Customer Fleet:||Yes|
Cover Details & Options
|Cover Type||Vehicle Type||Minimum Insured Value||Maximum Insured Value||Maximum Vehicle Age|
|Comprehensive||SUV, AUV, Van, Pickup||PHP0.00||PHP20,000,000.00||10|
|Risk Type||Included in Basic Cover||Deductible|
|Own Damage/ Theft||Additional Premium||N/A|
|Acts of Nature||Additional Premium||N/A|
|Fee Type||Fixed Fee Range||Premium Percentage|
|Value Added Tax||PHP0.00-PHP20,000,000.00||0.12000%|
|Local Government Tax||PHP0.00-PHP20,000,000.00||0.00200%|
|Province||City/Municipality||Number of Workshops|
|Metro Manila||Quezon City||27|
|Davao del Sur||Davao||1|
|Davao del Norte||Tagum||1|
|South Cotabato||General Santos||1|
|Bulacan||San Jose Del Monte City||2|
What are the general document requirements when applying for Stronghold Car Insurance?
- Valid Driver’s License, matching the applicant’s name who owns the vehicle to be insured
- Certificate of Registration, bearing the name of the registered owner. In case there’s no CR available yet, the buyer’s name in the deed of sale must be shown.
- Official Receipt of your vehicle, or a clear photocopy of your OR when your vehicle is still being paid through an auto loan
- Additional valid IDs are the following:
- Digitized postal ID
- GSIS E-Card
- IBP ID
- OWWA ID
- Philippine Passport
- PRC ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- SSS ID
- Voter’s ID
- Alumni ID
- Employment ID
- School ID
What are the steps for Stronghold Car Insurance Claims?
- Immediately report the accident to SICI Motor Claims Department with the complete documentary requirements for faster processing and settlement of claim.
- Get an accredited SICI representative to inspect your vehicle before making any repair.
- Evaluation of the damage and negotiation for the repair will take place. The inspection includes taking pictures of the damages.
- You will be issued a Letter of Authority (LOA) to SICI’s accredited shop or your preferred shop or cash settlement based on a 3-star repair shop.
- Assured or claimant will sign the necessary papers for release.
What are the files needed by Stronghold Insurance for Own Damage Claim?
- Complete notice of Stronghold Insurance Accident Report Form.
- Photocopy of Driver's License and OR.
- Photocopy of Registration Certificate and latest OR.
- Photocopy of the Insurance Policy and OR of premium payment.
- Picture(s) of the damaged unit.
- Police Report and/or duly notarized Driver's Affidavit.
- Repair estimate(s).
- Other documents that may be required.