Accidents can happen when you least expect it. In case they occurred, your only concern should be the safety of yourself and your family - let Liberty Car Insurance worry about the rest. Liberty auto insurance coverage protects you from any auto damages that might arise such as crash or collision, accidental damage, earthquake, fire, storm, and protection from any malicious act. Enjoy great savings while protecting your precious car with Liberty Car Insurance. Get free car insurance quotes online at eCompareMo.
Enjoy Quality Car Insurance Coverage with Liberty Insurance Provides Quality Protection At Affordable Price. Free Online Auto Insurance Quotes. Apply Now!
- Vehicle Use
- Allow Custom Retail:
- Allow Customer Fleet:
- Allow Foreigners:
Cover Details and Options
Product Advantages and Limitations
- Accepts up to 12yo cars
Most common requirements to apply for a Liberty Insurance Corporation
You need to submit the following documents for the processing of your Liberty Car Insurance application:
- Name of the car owner (must be registered) found in the COR (Certificate of Registration). If not available, the full name of the buyer stated in the deed of sale
- Address of the vehicle owner
- Make, Type, Model of the car body, Year Model
- Motor, Body, Engine Number, Serial, Chasis Number, Plate Number
- Usage of the vehicle (private or commercial)
- Auto Coverage whether compulsory third-party liability or CTPL, comprehensive with acts of nature or without acts of nature)
What Shall I Do If I Need To File A Car Insurance Claim with Liberty Insurance Corporation?
In case you meet an accident while you're driving and you want to file for a claim, you must be reported directly to Liberty Insurance with the following particulars:
- Name of the driver and registered owner of the car
- Car owner address and phone numbers
- Photocopy of Vehicle's Registration and Official Receipt
- Driver's License and Official Receipt (photocopy)
- Auto insurance policy(photocopy)
- Brand/Type of the car and plate Number
Liberty Car Insurance might ask you to complete an original copy of duly accomplished and notarized affidavit or police report about the vehicular accident stating the exact time of the incident occurred, or even the weather conditions. Don't forget to take photo damage and take note of any personal harm involve.
What to consider when choosing a car insurance policy from Liberty Insurance Corporation?
When we talk about auto insurance, we only want the best, and a policy that will cover us in case we get involve in any accident, but we don't want to pay more than we have to. When you're looking for a vehicle insurance with Liberty Insurance, you must understand the coverages and benefits included in the auto insurance plan, consider the amount of coverage you needed and your current budget and carefully decide whether you need to escalate your limits to cover your resources.