UCPB YES Loan
Give your workforce more flexibility over their finances with UCPB Yes Salary Loan. Tons of benefits await such as higher loanable amount with special rates and flexible payment schemes ranging from 12, 18, and up to 36 months at a very competitive interest rates per annum.
eCompareMo lets you compare all the personal loan rates available on the market to help you find the best one for your needs.
You can also check out other UCPB Loan products here.
|Product Name:||UCPB YES Loan|
|Remarks:||Fast and easy approval time|
|Minimum Amount of Loan:||PHP50,000.00|
|Maximum Amount of Loan:||PHP1,000,000.00|
|Minimum Loan Tenure:||12 months|
|Maximum Loan Tenure:||36 months|
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age Range of Borrower:||23-70 years old|
|Minimum Annual Income:||PHP300,000.00|
|Income Requirement Remarks:||Apply for as low as PHP25,000.00 gross monthly income for Metro Manila and PHP15,000.00 for Provincial areas.|
|Employment / Work Status:||Permanent Employee for 2 years / 3 years Business Operations for Self-employed / 3 years of Practice for Professionals / Government Employee for 2 years|
|Borrower has to have Credit Card:||No|
|Other Requirements:||Should be a current account holder|
|Need to Open Linked Bank Account:||No|
Application and Approval
|Approval Duration:||5-7 days|
|Approval Duration Remarks:||Be approved within a minimum of 5 days|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
|Loan Processing and Dispersal Fees:||PHP2,000.00 processing fee to be deducted from loan proceeds|
|Early Repayment Penalty:||None|
|Late Payment Penalty:||5% per month of the total amount due|
Interest Rates Offered
|Product Name:||Interest Rate||Effective Interest Rate||Interest Type|
|UCPB Y.E.S. Loan - 12 months||1.50%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|UCPB Y.E.S. Loan - 18 months||1.50%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|UCPB Y.E.S. Loan - 24 months||1.60%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|UCPB Y.E.S. Loan - 36 months||1.60%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
What are the required documents to apply for a UCPB personal loan?
- Fully-accomplished UCPB YES Loan application form
- Photocopy of two (2) photo-bearing government-issued IDs
- Photocopy of latest 2 months credit card billing statement
- Photocopy of latest Utility Bill for proof of residence
- Photocopy of company ID
- Latest one month pay slip
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) Form 2316 or Latest ITR / BIR Form 2316
- Two (2) years latest audited financial statements and ITR
- Business registration documents (SEC for corporations and DTI for sole proprietors) and permits
- Photocopy of checking account statements for the last 6 months
What are the modes of payment?
- You need to issue post-dated checks with equal monthly installments.
What are the eligibility requirements for a UCPB personal loan application?
In order to qualify for a UCPB Y.E.S. Loan, the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- The loan applicant is a Filipino citizen and a permanent resident in the Philippines
- At least 23 years old or not older than 65 years old (70 years old if self-employed) upon loan maturity
- The applicant is a checking account holder and a major credit card holder
- Applicant is a permanent employee for at least 2 years with a supervisory rank and a minimum gross monthly income of PHP25,000.00 for Metro Manila and PHP15,000.00 for Provincial areas.
- If self-employed, business must be operational for at least 3 years and profitable for the last 2 years
How do I claim my UCPB personal loan proceeds?
- Your loan will be deposited through UCPB account or manager's check.
If you are considering other personal loan lenders in the Philippines, we also recommend:
Enjoy flexible payment terms and competitive rates with Planters Bank HandyCredit Personal Loan. Borrow amount ranging from PHP30,000 up to PHP1,000,000 at 1.50% effective interest rate per month payable in 3 months to 3 years. Minimum salary of PHP30,000 is required to apply for this loan.
You can enjoy payment flexibility and fast approval time with City Savings DepEd Salary Loan. Get to choose flexible payment terms from 1 year to 3 years and borrow from PHP20,000 up to PHP875,000 with minimum interest rate of 1% per month. Get approved easily with a low minimum income requirement of just PHP15,000 per month.
With Equicom Personal Loan, you can quickly address your immediate money needs for any purpose. Borrow from PHP15,000 to PHP1,000,000 with 1.55% interest rate per month at the very least. The maximum loan tenure is 1 year up to 4 years, and the minimum monthly income requirement is PHP20,000.