UCPB YES Loan
Give your workforce more flexibility over their finances with UCPB Yes Salary Loan. Tons of benefits awaits such as higher loanable amount with special rates and flexible payment schemes ranging from 12, 18, and up to 36 months at a very competitive interest rates per annum.
eCompareMo lets you compare all the personal loan rates available on the market to help you find the best one for your needs.
You can also check out other UCPB Loan products here.
|Product Name:||UCPB YES Loan|
|Remarks:||Fast and easy approval time|
|Minimum Amount of Loan:||PHP50,000.00|
|Maximum Amount of Loan:||PHP1,000,000.00|
|Minimum Loan Tenure:||12 months|
|Maximum Loan Tenure:||36 months|
|Early Repayment:||5% p.a on any balance outstanding|
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age Range of Borrower:||23-70 years old|
|Minimum Annual Income:||PHP300,000.00|
|Income Requirement Remarks:||Apply for as low as PHP25,000.00 gross monthly income for Metro Manila and PHP15,000.00 for Provincial areas.|
|Employment / Work Status:||Permanent Employee for 2 years / 3 years Business Operations for Self-employed / 3 years of Practice for Professionals / Government Employee for 2 years|
|Borrower has to have Credit Card:||NO|
|Other Requirements:||Should be a current account holder|
|Need to Open Linked Bank Account:||NO|
Application and Approval
|Approval Duration:||5-7 days|
|Approval Duration Remarks:||Be approved within a minimum of 5 days|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
|Loan Processing and Dispersal Fees:||PHP1,500.00 processing fee to be deducted from loan proceeds|
|Early Repayment Penalty:||5% p.a on any balance outstanding|
|Late Payment Penalty:||Higher of 5% of late amount or PHP300.00|
Interest Rates Offered
|Product Name:||Interest Rate||Effective Interest Rate||Interest Type|
|UCPB Y.E.S. Loan - 12 months||1.50%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|UCPB Y.E.S. Loan - 18 months||1.50%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|UCPB Y.E.S. Loan - 24 months||1.50%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|UCPB Y.E.S. Loan - 36 months||1.50%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
What are the required documents to apply for a UCPB personal loan?
- Fully-accomplished UCPB YES Loan application form
- Photocopy of two (2) photo-bearing government-issued IDs
- Photocopy of latest 2 months credit card billing statement
- Photocopy of latest Utility Bill for proof of residence
- Photocopy of company ID
- Latest one month pay slip
- Latest ITR BIR Form 2316
- One (1) year latest audited financial statements and ITR
- Business registration documents (SEC for corporations and DTI for sole proprietors) and permits
- Photocopy of checking account statements for the last 6 months
What are the modes of payment?
- You need to issue post-dated checks with equal monthly installments.
What are the eligibility requirements for a UCPB personal loan application?
In order to qualify for a UCPB Y.E.S. Loan, the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- The loan applicant is a Filipino citizen and a permanent resident in the Philippines
- At least 23 years old or not older than 65 years old (70 years old if self-employed) upon loan maturity
- The applicant is a checking account holder and a major credit card holder
- Applicant is a permanent employee for at least 2 years with a supervisory rank and a minimum gross monthly income of PHP25,000.00 for Metro Manila and PHP15,000.00 for Provincial areas.
- If self-employed, business must be operational for at least 3 years and profitable for the last 2 years
How do I claim my UCPB personal loan proceeds?
- Your loan will be deposited through UCPB account or manager's check.