UCPB Salary Loan
|Product Name:||UCPB Salary Loan|
|Minimum amount of loan:||PHP50,000.00|
|Maximum amount of loan:||PHP300,000.00|
|Minimum loan tenure:||12 months|
|Maximum loan tenure:||36 months|
|Early repayment:||5% p.a on any balance outstanding|
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age range of borrower:||23-70 years old|
|Minimum annual income:||PHP360,000.00|
|Income requirement remarks:|
|Employment / work status:||Permanent Employee for 2 years / 3 years business operations for Self-employed / 3 years of practice for Professionals / Government Employee for 2 years|
|Borrower has to have credit card:||YES|
|Need to open linked bank account:||NO|
Application and Approval
|Approval duration remarks:||within 48 hours|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
|Loan processing and dispersal fees:||PHP 1500 dispersal fee, plus tamp duty|
|Early repayment penalty:|
|Late payment penalty:||Higher of 5% of late amount or PHP 300|
Interest Rates Offered
|Product Name:||Interest rate||Effective interest rate||Interest type|
|UCPB Y.E.S. Loan - 12 months||1.50% -1.50%||fixed Interest Rate|
|UCPB Y.E.S. Loan - 18 months||1.50% -1.50%||fixed Interest Rate|
|UCPB Y.E.S. Loan - 24 months||1.50% -1.50%||fixed Interest Rate|
|UCPB Y.E.S. Loan - 36 months||1.50% -1.50%||fixed Interest Rate|
What are the required documents to apply for a UCPB personal loan?
- Fully-accomplished UCPB YES Loan application form
- Photocopy of two (2) photo-bearing government-issued IDs
- Photocopy of latest 2 months credit card billing statement
- Photocopy of latest Utility Bill for proof of residence
- Photocopy of company ID
- Latest one month pay slips
- Latest ITR BIR Form 2316
- Two (2) years latest audited financial statements and ITR
- Business registration documents (SEC for corporations and DTI for sole proprietors) and permits
- Photocopy of checking account statements for the last 6 months
What are the modes of payment?
- You need to issue post-dated checks for the repayment of your UCPB YES Loan.
What are the eligibility requirements for a UCPB personal loan application?
In order to qualify for a UCPB Y.E.S. Loan, the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- The loan applicant is a Filipino citizen and a permanent resident in the Philippines
- At least 23 years old or not older than 65 years old (70 years old if self-employed) upon loan maturity
- The applicant is a checking account holder and a major credit card holder
- Applicant is a permanent employee for at least 2 years with a supervisory rank and a minimum gross monthly income of PHP 30,000.00
- If self-employed, business must be operational for at least 3 years and profitable for the last 2 years
How do I claim my UCPB personal loan proceeds?
- Your loan will be deposited through the UCPB eMoney Card.