Security Bank Personal Loan
Borrow up to PHP1,000,000.00 with Security Bank Personal Loan This multi-purpose loan comes with low interest starting at 1.39% per month (add-on rate) and no collateral for easy and fast loan application process. Flexible payment terms range from 12, 18, 24, to 36 months.
eCompareMo lets you compare all the personal loan rates available on the market to help you find the best one for your needs.
You can also check out other Security Bank Loan products here.
|Product Name:||Security Bank Personal Loan|
|Remarks:||Low interest rate and affordable payment terms|
|Minimum Amount of Loan:||PHP30,000.00|
|Maximum Amount of Loan:||PHP1,000,000.00|
|Minimum Loan Tenure:||12 months|
|Maximum Loan Tenure:||36 months|
|Early Repayment:||5% of remaining principal balance plus any unpaid interest|
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age Range of Borrower:||21-65 years old|
|Minimum Annual Income:||PHP180,000.00|
|Income Requirement Remarks:||You may apply with just a minimum gross monthly income of PHP15,000.00|
|Employment / Work Status:||Permanent Employee for 0 year / 2 years Business Operations for Self-employed / 0 year of Practice for Professionals / Government Employee for 0 year|
|Borrower has to have Credit Card:||No|
|Other Requirements:||Additional documents may be required to process the loan|
|Need to Open Linked Bank Account:||No|
Application and Approval
|Approval Duration:||3 to 5 days|
|Approval Duration Remarks:||Approval time is up to 5 banking days|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
|Loan Processing and Dispersal Fees:||PHP2,000.00 processing fee, plus stamp duty|
|Early Repayment Penalty:||5% of remaining principal plus unpaid interest|
|Late Payment Penalty:||3% of amount due or PHP500.00 whichever is higher|
Interest Rates Offered
|Product Name:||Interest Rate||Effective Interest Rate||Interest Type|
|Security Bank Personal Loan - 12 months||1.39%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|Security Bank Personal Loan - 18 months||1.49%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|Security Bank Personal Loan - 24 months||1.59%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|Security Bank Personal Loan - 36 months||1.69%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
What are the required documents to apply for a Security Bank personal loan?
- Accomplished and signed original copy of application form
Bring photocopies of the following*:
- Employed applicants must submit one (1) government issued IDs, company ID, three (3) specimen signatures, most recent one (1) month payslip, most recent BIR Form 2316, or COE.
- Self-employed applicants must submit two (2) government issued IDs, latest Income Tax Return with BIR stamp, two (2) years audited financial statements, SEC or DTI registration, business or mayor’s permit, most recent six (6) months bank statements, contact details of three (3) suppliers and three (3) customers, latest General Information Sheet (GIS) if corporation.
What are the modes of payment?
- Borrower is required to have a personal checking account as payments are via Post Dated Checks.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years old, and not more than 65 years old upon maturity of loan and a Filipino citizen with residence or office landline
- Must be regularly employed for at least one (1) year with a minimum gross monthly income of PHP15,000.00 for Metro Manila applicants and PHP12,000.00 for provincial applicants*
- With at least two (2) continuous year of profitable operations in the same line of business
- Minimum gross monthly income of PHP30,000.00 for Metro Manila applicants and PHP25,000.00 for provincial applicants.
- Your loan proceeds will be released via Manager’s Check or Credit to Security Bank deposit account. Proceed to the Loan Availment Center in SBS Makati (3F, Security Bank Center, 6797 Ayala Avenue, Makati City) or via designated branch for select clients only. You may be required to bring additional documents.
What are the eligibility requirements for Security Bank personal loan application?
How do I claim my Security Bank personal loan proceeds?
Checking for more option online? You can other personal loan lenders in country below:
With CTBC Salary Stretch Loan, you can easily answer your urgent cash needs for any purpose. Avail of a personal loan from PHP20,000.00 to PHP1,000,000.00 with 1.39% interest rate per month. Available tenor range from 1 year up to 3 years, and the minimum monthly income requirement is PHP15,000.00.
With a low monthly income requirement of just PHP15,000, BDO Personal Loan offers one of the more attractive loan options in the market today. Borrow amount from PHP10,000 to PHP3,000,000 and enjoy low interest rates starting at 1.25% per month for the maximum loan tenure of 3 years.
Enjoy payment flexibility and fast approval time with Citi Personal Loan. Get to choose flexible payment terms from 12 to 60 months and borrow from PHP20,000 up to PHP2,000,000 with minimum interest rate of 15.12% per annum. Minimum income requirement of PHP20,000 per month, payable within 5 years.