Security Bank Personal Loan
Borrow up to PHP2,000,000.00 with Security Bank Personal Loan This multi-purpose loan comes with low interest starting at 1.39% per month (add-on rate) and no collateral for easy and fast loan application process. Flexible payment terms range from 12, 18, 24, to 36 months.
eCompareMo lets you compare all the personal loan rates available on the market to help you find the best one for your needs.
You can also check out other Security Bank Loan products here.
|Product Name:||Security Bank Personal Loan|
|Remarks:||Low interest rate and affordable payment terms|
|Minimum Amount of Loan:||PHP30,000.00|
|Maximum Amount of Loan:||PHP2,000,000.00|
|Minimum Loan Tenure:||12 months|
|Maximum Loan Tenure:||36 months|
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age Range of Borrower:||21-65 years old|
|Minimum Annual Income:||PHP180,000.00|
|Income Requirement Remarks:||You may apply with just a minimum gross monthly income of PHP15,000.00|
|Employment / Work Status:||Permanent Employee for 0 year / 2 years Business Operations for Self-employed / 2 years of Practice for Professionals / Government Employee for 0 year|
|Borrower has to have Credit Card:||No|
|Other Requirements:||Must have at least 1 landline number either in residence or place of work and a mobile number.|
|Need to Open Linked Bank Account:||No|
Application and Approval
|Approval Duration:||5 to 7 banking days|
|Approval Duration Remarks:||Approval time is up to 7 banking days|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
|Loan Processing and Dispersal Fees:||PHP2,000.00 processing fee, plus stamp duty|
|Early Repayment Penalty:||PHP2,500.00|
|Late Payment Penalty:||3% of amount due or PHP500.00 whichever is higher|
Interest Rates Offered
|Product Name:||Interest Rate||Effective Interest Rate||Interest Type|
|Security Bank Personal Loan - 12 months||1.39%||29.48% p.a||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|Security Bank Personal Loan - 18 months||1.49%||29.48% p.a||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|Security Bank Personal Loan - 24 months||1.59%||29.48% p.a||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|Security Bank Personal Loan - 36 months||1.69%||29.48% p.a||Monthly Add-On Rate|
What are the required documents to apply for a Security Bank personal loan?
- Accomplished and signed original copy of the application form
Bring photocopies of the following*:
- Employed applicants must submit one (1) Government issued ID, three (3) specimen signatures, Income documents, any one (1) - most recent one (1) month payslip, most recent BIR Form 2316, or COE with income.
- Self-employed applicants must submit one (1) Government issued ID, two (2) years Audited Financial Statements with BIR stamp, SEC or DTI registration, latest General Information Sheet (GIS) if corporation, latest Business or Mayor’s permit, contact details of at least one (1) supplier and one (1) customer, most recent three (3) months bank statements and letter of Authorization to conduct bank verification.
What are the modes of payment?
- Borrower is required to have a personal checking account as payments are via Post Dated Checks.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years old, and not more than 65 years old upon maturity of loan and a Filipino citizen with residence or office landline
- Must be regularly employed for at least one (1) year with a minimum gross monthly income of PHP15,000.00 for Metro Manila applicants and PHP12,000.00 for provincial applicants*
- With at least two (2) continuous year of profitable operations in the same line of business
- Minimum gross monthly income of PHP30,000.00 for Metro Manila applicants and PHP25,000.00 for provincial applicants.
- Your loan proceeds will be released via Manager’s Check or Credit to Security Bank deposit account. Proceed to the Loan Availment Center in SBS Makati (3F, Security Bank Center, 6797 Ayala Avenue, Makati City) or via designated branch for select clients only. You may be required to bring additional documents.