PNB Sure Wheel Auto Loan
|Product Name:||PNB Sure Wheel Auto Loan|
|Remarks:||PNB Sure Wheel Auto Loan|
|Minimum Amount of Loan:|
|Maximum Amount of Loan:|
|Minimum Loan Tenure:|
|Maximum Loan Tenure:|
|Vehicle Insurance Included||NO|
|Accepts Third Party Vehicle Insurance:||NO|
|Accepts Third Party Credit Insurance:||NO|
|Does Not Require Credit Insurance:||NO|
|Application Approval Time:||Minimum processing of 3 days upon submission of complete documents|
Interest Rates Offered
|Interest for||Fixed Period Interest Rate Per Year:||Effective Interest Rate Fixed Period:|
Vehicle Types and Loan Purpose
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age Range of Borrower:||- years|
|Minimum Annual Income:||PHP600,000.00|
|Employment Work Status|
|Applicant Must Have A Landline Phone at Home or Office:||NO|
|Need to Open Linked Bank Account:||NO|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
What are the general requirements for PNB car loan?
- Applicant must be 25-65 years old, and not to older than 65 years of age upon loan maturity
- Employed or Self-employed for at least 2 years
- Filipino Citizen or Foreigner based in the Philippines
What are the required documents for PNB auto loan application?
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Certificate of Employment with compensation
- Latest Contract of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
Self-employed / Business Owner
- Latest ITR with Audited Financial Statement
- Latest three (3) months Bank Statement
- Business Papers
Partnership / Corporation
- SEC Certificate of Registration (for Partnerships and Corporation)
- Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- Secretary's Certificate / Partnership Resolution (using PNB’s format)
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with Audited Financial Statement
- Latest three (3) month's Bank Statement
How much can I borrow from PNB?
- The minimum loan amount for PNB Sure Wheels Auto Loan is PHP 300,000 for Brand New/Refinanced vehicles, and PHP 150,000 for Second-hand vehicles.
What is maximum loan term for PNB car loan?
- The maximum loan term is 60 months.