enAble Personal Loan
Maybank enAble Personal Loan allows you to borrow a minimum amount of PHP50,000.00 and up to PHP1,000,000.00 with fair rates and fixed monthly installments. Choose between their payment terms of 12, 18, 24, or 36 months. This multi-purpose loan comes with no-collateral for fast application process. Now, it’s so easy to settle your financial obligations and meet your personal needs.
eCompareMo lets you compare all the personal loan rates available on the market to help you find the best one for your needs.
You can also check out other Maybank Loan products here.
|Product Name:||enAble Personal Loan|
|Remarks:||With competitive rates and flexible payment terms|
|Minimum Amount of Loan:||PHP50,000.00|
|Maximum Amount of Loan:||PHP1,000,000.00|
|Minimum Loan Tenure:||12 months|
|Maximum Loan Tenure:||36 months|
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age Range of Borrower:||23-65 years old|
|Minimum Annual Income:||PHP300,000.00|
|Income Requirement Remarks:||Apply for as low as PHP25,000.00 gross monthly income|
|Employment / Work Status:||Permanent Employee for 0 year / 3 years Business Operations for Self-employed / 3 years of Practice for Professionals / Government Employee for 0 year|
|Borrower has to have Credit Card:||No|
|Other Requirements:||Should have one landline number|
|Need to Open Linked Bank Account:||Yes|
Application and Approval
|Approval Duration:||5 to 10 days|
|Approval Duration Remarks:||Know the status of your application for a minimum of 5 days|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
|Loan Processing and Dispersal Fees:||PHP2,000.00 processing fee|
|Early Repayment Penalty:|
|Late Payment Penalty:||5% p.a on outstanding balance|
Interest Rates Offered
|Product Name:||Interest Rate||Effective Interest Rate||Interest Type|
|enAble Personal Loan - 12 months||1.60%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|enAble Personal Loan - 18 months||1.60%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|enAble Personal Loan - 24 months||1.50%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|enAble Personal Loan - 36 months||1.50%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
What are the required documents to apply for a Maybank personal loan?
Employed individuals must submit the following:
- Filled-out application form
- Original certificate of employment w/ compensation or 1 month payslip
- Photocopy of latest ITR/BIR form 2316
- In lieu of ITR borrower may submit at least 3 months latest payslip
- Photocopy of one primary gov't issued ID
- Photocopy of latest billing statement with residence address
Self-employed individuals must submit the following:
- Filled-out application form
- Photocopy of DTI or SEC
- Photocopy of latest 2 years ITR with BIR stamp and tax receipt
- Photocopy of latest 2 years financial statements
- Photocopy of latest 6 months bank statements;
- Photocopy of 2 valid IDs
- Photocopy of latest utility bill (Meralco, Water)
- List of 3 major suppliers and customers
- If Professional : Submit photocopy of PRC ID and/or Doctor's logbook for the past 3 months
What are the modes of payment?
- You may pay your Maybank loan through cash deposit, post-dated checks, or online banking.
What are the eligibility requirements for Maybank personal loan application?
- Borrower must be a Filipino citizen. At least 23 years old but no older than 65 years old when your loan matures. He/she should have at least six (6) months tenure with the current employer, and at least with two (2) years total employment tenure. For Employed applicant with two (2) months tenure with the current employer he/she should be confirmed regular and should be on a junior officer level. Borrower must provide a home, business, or office landline, and mobile number.
Self-employed individuals or professionals
- Must be at least 3 years in the same business or profession, and business must be in operation for the past 3 years and profitable for the past 2 years, with at least PHP360,000.00 average annual income.
How do I claim my loan proceeds?
- Your loan proceeds will be released via Manager’s Check or credit to your account.