EastWest Personal Loan
Get a multipurpose personal loan that can fulfill a wide array of needs. Eastwest Bank Personal Loan is an unsecured and non-collateralized loan for travel, tuition, medical, home improvement and a lot more – with the benefit of low interest rates, flexible payment terms and easy application online.
eCompareMo lets you compare all the best personal loan rates available on the market.
You can also check out other EastWest Bank Loan products here.
|Product Name:||EastWest Personal Loan|
|Remarks:||With competitive interest rates|
|Minimum Amount of Loan:||PHP25,000.00|
|Maximum Amount of Loan:||PHP2,000,000.00|
|Minimum Loan Tenure:||12 months|
|Maximum Loan Tenure:||36 months|
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age Range of Borrower:||21-65 years old|
|Minimum Annual Income:||PHP180,000.00|
|Income Requirement Remarks:||Low annual income requirement|
|Employment / Work Status:||Permanent Employee for 0 year / 1 year Business Operations for Self-employed / 1 year of Practice for Professionals / Government Employee for 0 year|
|Borrower has to have Credit Card:||No|
|Other Requirements:||Should have at least one landline number either home or office number|
|Need to Open Linked Bank Account:||No|
Application and Approval
|Application Channel:||Apply through eCompareMo.com|
|Approval Duration:||3 to 5 banking days|
|Approval Duration Remarks:||Fast processing|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
|Loan Processing and Dispersal Fees:||PHP1,900.00 processing fee, plus documentary stamp tax|
|Early Repayment Penalty:||PHP500.00 or 8% of outstanding principal balance, whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Penalty:||PHP500.00 or 8% of past due amount whichever is higher|
Interest Rates Offered
|Product Name:||Interest Rate||Effective Interest Rate||Interest Type|
|EastWest Personal Loan - 12 months CARDED||1.49%||41.67% p.a||Monthly Rate|
|EastWest Personal Loan - 18 months CARDED||1.59%||42.93% p.a||Monthly Rate|
|EastWest Personal Loan - 24 months CARDED||1.59%||41.62% p.a||Monthly Rate|
|EastWest Personal Loan - 36 months CARDED||1.69%||41.94% p.a||Monthly Rate|
|EastWest Personal Loan - 12 months NON-CARDED||1.89%||53.21% p.a||Monthly Rate|
|EastWest Personal Loan - 18 months NON-CARDED||1.89%||51.33% p.a||Monthly Rate|
|EastWest Personal Loan - 24 months NON-CARDED||1.89%||49.68% p.a||Monthly Rate|
|EastWest Personal Loan - 36 months NON-CARDED||1.89%||46.92% p.a||Monthly Rate|
What are the required documents to apply for an Eastwest Bank personal loan?
- Completed and signed EastWest Bank Personal Loan Application Form, Photocopy of one (1) valid government-issued I.D. with photo.
- Provide a photocopy of latest ITR/BIR Form 2316)
- Photocopy of Latest three (3) months payslip
- Valid credit card reference or latest Statement of Account of the existing credit card
- Original copy of Certificate of Employment showing salary and position.
- Submit photocopy of latest ITR/BIR Form 1701 and Audited Financial Statements
- Latest Statement of Account of existing credit card
- DTI Registration Certificate (for Single Proprietor), and SEC Registration Certificate and page stating shares (for Partnerships and Corporations).
- Note: You may provide proof of billing for further verification.
What are the modes of payment?
- You will need to issue post-dated checks prior to the release of your loan proceeds.
What are the eligibility requirements for Eastwest Bank personal loan application?
- Applicant must be a Filipino citizen, at least 21 years old and not more than 65 years old upon loan maturity, must have at least one landline number (home or business), a mobile number, and with a gross monthly income (GMI) of at least PHP 15,000.00 or annual income of not less than PHP 180,000.00.
How do I claim my Eastwest Bank personal loan proceeds?
- You can either pick up your Manager’s Check at the head office, or opt to have your loan deposited to your account.