Citi Personal Loan
Finally, a loan that is right for all of your needs! Citi Personal Loan is a multipurpose cash installment loan that can be used for major one-time expenses. Hassle is less because of our flexible payment schemes and higher loan amount. Plus, there’s no need for collateral nor guarantor to apply!
|Product Name:||Citi Personal Loan|
|Minimum amount of loan:||PHP20,000.00|
|Maximum amount of loan:||PHP2,000,000.00|
|Minimum loan tenure:||12 months|
|Maximum loan tenure:||60 months|
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age range of borrower:||21-65 years old|
|Minimum annual income:||PHP250,000.00|
|Income requirement remarks:|
|Employment / work status:||Permanent Employee for 0 year / 3 years business operations for Self-employed / 1 year of practice for Professionals / Government Employee for 1 year|
|Borrower has to have credit card:||YES|
|Need to open linked bank account:||NO|
Application and Approval
|Approval duration:||1 to 5 banking days|
|Approval duration remarks:|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
|Loan processing and dispersal fees:||PHP 1750 disbursement fee, plus documentary stamp tax|
|Early repayment penalty:||4% of the unbilled principal|
|Late payment penalty:||Higher of PHP500 or 6% of the Past Due Amount|
Interest Rates Offered
|Product Name:||Interest rate||Effective interest rate||Interest type|
|Citibank Personal Loan - 1 year||1.46% -1.46%||fixed Interest Rate|
|Citibank Personal Loan - 2 years||1.47% -1.47%||fixed Interest Rate|
|Citibank Personal Loan - 3 years||1.51% -1.51%||fixed Interest Rate|
|Citibank Personal Loan - 4 years||1.57% -1.57%||fixed Interest Rate|
|Citibank Personal Loan - 5 years||1.62% -1.62%||fixed Interest Rate|
What are the required documents to apply for a Citibank personal loan?
- A completely filled out application form
- Two (2) valid government-issued IDs with photo and signature
- ITR or BIR 2316, or latest three (3) full months’ payslip
- Photocopy of credit card. Credit card must be active for at least six (6) months for Citi Card and at least one (1) year for cards issued by other banks.
What are the modes of payment?
- You can pay your monthly amortizations via over-the-counter payment, online banking, post-dated check, or ATM transfers.
What are the eligibility requirements for Citibank personal loan application?
- Applicant must be 21-65 years old and a Filipino citizen or a local resident foreigner with a valid billing address in the Philippines, with a minimum annual income of PHP 250,000.00, and must own a credit card.
How do I claim my Citibank personal loan proceeds?
- You may claim your personal loan either through branch pick-up, credit to any bank account in the Philippines (funds transfer), or via delivery of Manager’s Check to your billing address.