Citi Personal Loan
Finally, a loan that is right for all of your needs! Citi Personal Loan is a multipurpose cash installment loan that can be used for major one-time expenses. Hassle is less because of its flexible payment schemes and higher loan amount. Plus, there’s no need for collateral nor guarantor to apply!
eCompareMo lets you compare all the personal loan rates available on the market to help you find the best one for your needs.
|Product Name:||Citi Personal Loan|
|Remarks:||With faster processing time|
|Minimum Amount of Loan:||PHP20,000.00|
|Maximum Amount of Loan:||PHP2,000,000.00|
|Minimum Loan Tenure:||12 months|
|Maximum Loan Tenure:||60 months|
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age Range of Borrower:||21-65 years old|
|Minimum Annual Income:||PHP250,000.00|
|Income Requirement Remarks:||Apply for as low as PHP20,000.00 gross monthly income|
|Employment / Work Status:||Permanent Employee for 1 year / 3 years Business Operations for Self-employed / 1 year of Practice for Professionals / Government Employee for 1 year|
|Borrower has to have Credit Card:||YES|
|Other Requirements:||No special requirements needed|
|Need to Open Linked Bank Account:||NO|
Application and Approval
|Application Channel:||Apply through eCompareMo.com|
|Approval Duration:||1 to 5 banking days|
|Approval Duration Remarks:||Approval in as fast as 24 hours|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
|Loan Processing and Dispersal Fees:||PHP1,750.00 disbursement fee, plus documentary stamp tax|
|Early Repayment Penalty:||4% of the unbilled principal|
|Late Payment Penalty:||PHP500.00 or 6% of the past due amount|
Interest Rates Offered
|Product Name:||Interest Rate||Effective Interest Rate||Interest Type|
|Citi Personal Loan - 1 year||1.26%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|Citi Personal Loan - 2 years||1.26%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|Citi Personal Loan - 3 years||1.30%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|Citi Personal Loan - 4 years||1.34%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|Citi Personal Loan - 5 years||1.38%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
What are the required documents to apply for a Citibank personal loan?
- A completely filled out application form
- Two (2) valid government-issued IDs with photo and signature
- ITR or BIR 2316, or latest three (3) full months’ payslip
- Photocopy of credit card. Credit card must be active for at least six (6) months for Citi Card and at least one (1) year for cards issued by other banks.
What are the modes of payment?
- You can pay your monthly amortizations via over-the-counter payment, online banking, post-dated check, or ATM transfers.
What are the eligibility requirements for Citibank personal loan application?
- Applicant must be 21-65 years old and a Filipino citizen or a local resident foreigner with a valid billing address in the Philippines, with a minimum annual income of PHP 250,000.00, and must own a credit card.
How do I claim my Citibank personal loan proceeds?
- You may claim your personal loan either through branch pick-up, credit to any bank account in the Philippines (funds transfer), or via delivery of Manager’s Check to your billing address.
Have you found the right personal loan for you? You can also check out other lenders available in the Philippines below:
Turn your dream into reality with Security Bank Personal Loan. Enjoy fast approval as you borrow amounts that range from PHP30,000 up to PHP1,000,000 on an interest rate of 16.68% per year. Payment terms starting from 12 months up to maximum loan tenure of 36 months. Only PHP15,000 minimum required income per month to apply.
With Planters Bank HandyCredit Personal Loan you can enjoy easy financing options and flexible payment terms. For a minimum required income of PHP30,000, you are eligible to borrow from PHP30,000 up to PHP1,000,000 at a minimum interest rate of 1.50% per month. Minmum Payment tenure can be as soon as 3 months up to a maximum of 3 years.
Expect reliable service and better terms with UCPB Yes Loan. Having a low minimum income of just PHP25,000, you are eligible to apply for a loan amount ranging from PHP50,000 up to ₱1,000,000 at a minimum interest rate of 1.50% per month, payable in 12 months up to a maximum of 36 months.