BPI Amore Visa Platinum
Get exclusive perks and privileges when you opt for a BPI Amore Visa Platinum. What’s more, you can score freebies with participating Ayala Malls merchants.
Enjoy these perks before they’re over! Check out other BPI credit card deals here.
Reasons to get this credit card
- Rebates for every PHP1,000.00 spend on accredited mechants at Ayala Malls
- Discounts and freebies in participating Ayala Malls merchants
- 5% discount on Ayala Cinema tickets
eCompareMo lets you compare all the cards on the market to help you find the best one.
Browse all current and past promos for BPI Credit Cards here.
|Customer Type||Resident Filipino Individual|
|Minimum Annual Income||PHP1,000,000.00|
|Cash Advance Fee||PHP500.00 or 3% of the cash advance amount, whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Fees||PHP700.00 or equivalent to the value of the unpaid minimum amount due, whichever is lower.|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP400.00|
|Request for a Copy of Sales Draft||PHP300.00|
|Monthly Bill Copy||PHP200.00|
Zero Monthly Installment
- The best installment deals ready for you, purchase items at our partner merchants at 0% interest and choose terms as long as 36 months
- Get PHP5,000.00 worth of Honestbee Vouchers when you apply for a BPI Credit Card online. Promo extended until March 31, 2019.
- Earn 1%, 4%, 3% rebates for every PHP1,000.00 spend at BPI affiliated establishments at Ayala Malls. Take advantage of a maximum of PHP25,000.00 rebates per calendar year. Earned rebates are credited to your BPI Amore visa account.
- Enjoy Mall perks and privileges thru BPI Amore Visa Platinum. Spend on your favorite shops, restaurants and establishments at the same time you earn shopping rebates. Apply for your shopping buddy now!
- Consolidate your credit card balances for as low as 0.99% and pay on easy monthly installments of up to 36 months. Get as much as your available credit limit. Fast and easy application in over 800 branches nationwide by simply visiting any BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank branch nearest you just bring your other banks current billing statement