BPI Ayala Malls Amore Visa Platinum
Reasons to get this Credit Card
- Rebates for every P1000 spend on accredited mechants ay Ayala Malls
- Discounts and freebies in participating Ayala Malls Merchants
- 5% discount on Ayala Cinema tickets
- High Annual Fee
- High Annual requirement
Ecomparemo compares all the cards in the market to help you find the best card for you.
You can see all the current and past promotions for BPI credit cards here.
|Customer Type||Resident Filipino Individual|
|Age||Main: 21-70 years old|
|Age||Supplementary: 21-70 years old|
|Cash Advance Fee||P300 or 4% of the cash advance amount|
|Late Payment Fees||6% of the past due amount|
|Card Replacement Fee||P400|
|Request for a copy of sales draft||P300|
|Annual fee and supplementary cards||5.50|
|Travel and airmile features||3.00|
|Fashion & lifestyle||10.00|
|Discount & Cashback feature||9.30|
|Balance Transfer feature||9.00|
- Enjoy Mall perks and privileges thru BPI-Ayala Malls Amore Visa. spend on your favorite shops, restaurants and establishments at the same time you earn shopping rebates. Apply for your shopping buddy Now!
Zero Monthly Installment
- The Best installment deals ready for you, purchase items at our partner merchants at zero percent interest and choose terms as long as 36 months
- Promo Exclusive to BPI Gold and Platinum Cards, just present the copy of your recent SOA or Account screen shot in lieu of presenting Financial Documents required for a Korean VISA application. Cardholders will be provided with multiple VISA from 3-5 years. Promo offered until December 31, 2016
- Earn 1%,4%,3% Rebates for every PHP1,000 spend at BPI affiliated establishments at Ayala Malls. Take advantage of a maximum of Php25,000 rebates per calendar year. Earned rebates are credited to your BPI-Ayala Malls Amore visa account.
- Consolidate your credit card balances for as low as .59% and pay on easy monthly installments of up to 36 months. Get as much as your available credit limit. Fast and east application in over 800 branches nationwide by simply visiting any BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank branch nearest you just bring your other banks current billing statement