BPI Amore Visa
Reasons to get this Credit Card
- Rebates 1% - 4% for every PHP1,000.00 spend on accredited merchants at Ayala Malls
- 5% discount on Ayala Cinema tickets
- Discounts and freebies in participating Ayala Malls merchants
eCompareMo lets you compare all the cards on the market to help you find the best one.
Browse all current and past promos for BPI credit cards here.
|Customer Type||Resident Filipino Individual|
|Age||Principal: 21-70 years old|
|Age||Supplementary: 13-70 years old|
|Cash Advance Fee||PHP500.00 or 3% of the cash advance amount, whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Fees||PHP500.00 or 6% of the past due amount, whichever is higher|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP400.00|
|Request for a Copy of Sales Draft||PHP300.00|
|Annual Fee and Supplementary Cards||7.00|
|Travel and Airmile Feature||3.70|
|Fashion and Lifestyle||7.00|
|Discount and Cashback Feature||8.75|
|Balance Transfer Features||8.50|
Zero Monthly Installment
- The best installment deals ready for you, purchase items at our partner merchants at 0% interest and choose terms as long as 36 months.
- Earn 1%, 4%, 3% rebates for every PHP1,000.00 spend at BPI affiliated establishments at Ayala Malls. Take advantage of a maximum of Php15,000 rebates per calendar year . Earned rebates are credited to your BPI Amore Visa account.
Frequent Flyer Miles
- Convert your Real Thrills Rewards points into GetGo points which you can use to book free flights and buy add-ons with Cebu Pacific and Cebgo. Convert your Real Thrills to KrisFlyer miles and fly over 1,000 destinations in over 170 countries.
- Enjoy mall perks and privileges thru BPI Amore Visa. Spend on your favorite shops,restaurants and establishments at the same time you earn shopping rebates. Apply for your shopping buddy now!
- Consolidate your credit card balances for as low as 0.79% and pay on easy monthly installments of up to 36 months. Get as much as your available credit limit. Fast and easy application in over 800 branches nationwide by simply visiting any BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank branch nearest you, just bring your other banks current billing statement.