BPI Amore Visa
Reasons to get this Credit Card
- Rebates 1% - 4 %for every P1000 spend on accredited mechants ay Ayala Malls
- 5% discount on Ayala Cinema tickets
- Discounts and freebies in participating Ayala Malls Merchants
- Higher Annual Fee
- No Real Thrills Rewards
Ecomparemo compares all the cards in the market to help you find the best card for you.
You can see all the current and past promotions for BPI credit cards here.
|Customer Type||Resident Filipino Individual|
|Age||Main: 21-70 years old|
|Age||Supplementary: 21-70 years old|
|Cash Advance Fee||P500 or 3% of the cash advance amount, whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Fees||P500 or 6% of the past due amount, whichever is higher|
|Card Replacement Fee||P400|
|Request for a copy of sales draft||P300|
|Annual Fee and Supplementary Cards||7.00|
|Travel and Airmile Feature||3.70|
|Fashion and Lifestyle||7.00|
|Discount and Cashback Feature||8.75|
|Balance Transfer Features||8.50|
- Enjoy Mall perks and priviledges thru BPI Amore Visa. spend on you favorite shops,restaurants and establishments at the same time you earn shopping rebates. Apply for your shopping buddy Now!
Zero Monthly Installment
- The Best installment deals ready for you, purchase items at our partner merchants at zero percent interest and choose terms as long as 36 months
- Earn 1%,4%,3% Rebates for every PHP1,000 spend at BPI affiliated establishments at Ayala Malls. Take advantage of a maximum of Php15,000 rebates per calendar year . Earned rebates are credited to your BPI-Ayala Malls Amore visa account.
Frequent Flyer Miles
- Convert your Real Thrills Rewards points into GetGo points which you can use to book free flights and buy add-ons with Cebu Pacific and Cebgo. Convert your Real Thrills to KrisFlyer miles and fly over 1,000 destinations in over 170 countries
- Consolidate your credit card balances for as low as .79% and pay on easy monthly installments of up to 36 months. Get as much as your available credit limit. Fast and east application in over 800 branches nationwide by simply visiting any BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank branch nearest you just bring your other banks current billing statement