|Product Name:||AUB CasHelp|
|Remarks:||Employment Company must be Accredited|
|Minimum Amount of Loan:||PHP30,000.00|
|Maximum Amount of Loan:||PHP250,000.00|
|Minimum Loan Tenure:||6 months|
|Maximum Loan Tenure:||36 months|
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age Range of Borrower:||21-60 years old|
|Minimum Annual Income:||PHP180,000.00|
|Income Requirement Remarks:|
|Employment / Work Status:||Permanent Employee for 1 year|
|Borrower has to have Credit Card:||NO|
|Need to Open Linked Bank Account:||NO|
Application and Approval
|Approval Duration Remarks:|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
|Loan Processing and Dispersal Fees:|
|Early Repayment Penalty:|
|Late Payment Penalty:|
Interest Rates Offered
|Product Name:||Interest Rate||Effective Interest Rate||Interest Type|
|AUB CasHelp - 6 months||0.00%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|AUB CasHelp - 12 months||0.00%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|AUB CasHelp - 24 months||0.00%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
|AUB CasHelp - 36 months||0.00%||Monthly Add-On Rate|
What are the required documents for AUB personal loan?
- Company Accreditation Requirements:
- Three (3) years Audited Financial Statement
- Most recent General Info Sheet
- SEC Registration Certificate
- Company/Employee Profile
What are the modes of payment?
- Your loan repayment will be through salary deduction.
What are the eligibility requirements for AUB CasHelp personal loan application?
- Applicant must be a regular employee with a tenure of at least one (1) year in an accredited company*, with Php10,000 per month minimum basic salary. The monthly amortization (payment) should not exceed 25% of the applicant’s net income.
How do I claim my AUB personal loan?
- Your loan will be released via Manager’s Check.