|Product Name:||AUB CasHelp|
|Remarks:||Employment Company must be Accredited|
|Minimum amount of loan:||PHP30,000.00|
|Maximum amount of loan:||PHP250,000.00|
|Minimum loan tenure:||6 months|
|Maximum loan tenure:||36 months|
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age range of borrower:||21-60 years old|
|Minimum annual income:||PHP180,000.00|
|Income requirement remarks:|
|Employment / work status:||Permanent Employee for 1 year|
|Borrower has to have credit card:||NO|
|Need to open linked bank account:||NO|
Application and Approval
|Approval duration remarks:|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
|Loan processing and dispersal fees:|
|Early repayment penalty:|
|Late payment penalty:|
Interest Rates Offered
|Product Name:||Interest rate||Effective interest rate||Interest type|
|AUB CasHelp - 6 months||0.00%||fixed Interest Rate|
|AUB CasHelp - 12 months||0.00%||fixed Interest Rate|
|AUB CasHelp - 24 months||0.00%||fixed Interest Rate|
|AUB CasHelp - 36 months||0.00%||fixed Interest Rate|
What are the required documents for AUB personal loan?
- Company Accreditation Requirements:
- Three (3) years Audited Financial Statement
- Most recent General Info Sheet
- SEC Registration Certificate
- Company/Employee Profile
What are the modes of payment?
- Your loan repayment will be through salary deduction.
What are the eligibility requirements for AUB CasHelp personal loan application?
- Applicant must be a regular employee with a tenure of at least one (1) year in an accredited company*, with Php10,000 per month minimum basic salary. The monthly amortization (payment) should not exceed 25% of the applicant’s net income.
How do I claim my AUB personal loan?
- Your loan will be released via Manager’s Check.