AUB Preferreed Auto Loan
|Product Name:||AUB Preferreed Auto Loan|
|Remarks:||AUB preferred Auto Loan|
|Minimum Amount of Loan:|
|Maximum Amount of Loan:|
|Minimum Loan Tenure:|
|Maximum Loan Tenure:|
|Vehicle Insurance Included||NO|
|Accepts Third Party Vehicle Insurance:||NO|
|Accepts Third Party Credit Insurance:||NO|
|Does Not Require Credit Insurance:||NO|
|Application Approval Time:||Get approved as fast as 1 day|
Interest Rates Offered
|Interest for||Fixed Period Interest Rate Per Year:||Effective Interest Rate Fixed Period:|
Vehicle Types and Loan Purpose
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age Range of Borrower:||- years|
|Minimum Annual Income:||PHP300,000.00|
|Employment Work Status|
|Applicant Must Have A Landline Phone at Home or Office:||NO|
|Need to Open Linked Bank Account:||NO|
Fees and Charges/Penalties
What are the required documents to apply for AUB auto loan?
- Completely filled-out application form
- Two (2) valid IDs
- Income Tax Return (BIR Form 2316)
- Certificate of Employment (for employed applicants)
- Last six (6) months bank statement
- DTI Registration (for Sole Prop) and SEC Certificate (for Corporations)
- Latest Financial Statements
What is the tenure for AUB Car loan?
- The auto loan tenure is up to 60 months.
How much can I borrow from AUB?
- AUB auto loan offers a minimum amount of PHP 200,000.00.
What is the mode of payment for AUB car loan?
- AUB auto loan may be paid through Post-dated Checks or Auto Debit Arrangement.