AUB Preferreed Auto Loan
|Product Name:||AUB Preferreed Auto Loan|
|Remarks:||AUB preferred Auto Loan|
|Minimum Amount of Loan:||PHP200,000.00|
|Maximum Amount of Loan:||PHP5,000,000.00|
|Minimum Loan Tenure:||1 years|
|Maximum Loan Tenure:||5 years|
|Vehicle Insurance Included||No|
|Accepts Third Party Vehicle Insurance:||No|
|Accepts Third Party Credit Insurance:||No|
|Does Not Require Credit Insurance:||No|
|Application Approval Time:||Get approved as fast as 1 day|
Interest Rates Offered
|Interest for||Fixed Period Interest Rate Per Year:||Effective Interest Rate Fixed Period:|
|Interest Rate for 1 Year||4.67%|
|Interest Rate for 2 Year||4.96%|
|Interest Rate for 3 Year||5.25%|
|Interest Rate for 4 Year||5.43%|
|Interest Rate for 5 Year||6.09%|
Vehicle Types and Loan Purpose
|Eligible Vehicle Types:||Sedan|
Sports Utility vehicle
|Vehicle Loan Proceeds Can Be Used For:||Purchase of Brand New Car|
Eligibility and Requirements
|Age Range of Borrower:||21-65 years|
|Minimum Annual Income:||PHP300,000.00|
|Employment Work Status||Employed - Private Sector for 1 year |
Employed - Government for 1 year
Self - Employed for 3 years
Professional for 3 years
Employed - BPO for 1 year
Employed - OFW/Seafarer for 1 year
|Applicant Must Have A Landline Phone at Home or Office:||No|
|Need to Open Linked Bank Account:||No|
What are the required documents to apply for AUB auto loan?
- Completely filled-out application form
- Two (2) valid IDs
- Income Tax Return (BIR Form 2316)
- Certificate of Employment (for employed applicants)
- Last six (6) months bank statement
- DTI Registration (for Sole Prop) and SEC Certificate (for Corporations)
- Latest Financial Statements
What is the tenure for AUB Car loan?
- The auto loan tenure is up to 60 months.
How much can I borrow from AUB?
- AUB auto loan offers a minimum amount of PHP 200,000.00.
What is the mode of payment for AUB car loan?
- AUB auto loan may be paid through Post-dated Checks or Auto Debit Arrangement.