PNB-PAL Mabuhay Miles World Mastercard
Reasons to get this credit card
- Every PHP33.00 spend on groceries earn you 1 mabuhay mile
- Priority Check-In at PAL Business Class Counters in NAIA Terminal 2
eCompareMo lets you compare all the cards on the market to help you find the best one.
Browse all current and past promos for PNB Credit Cards here.
|Customer Type||Resident Filipino Individual|
|Minimum Annual Income||PHP480,000.00|
|Age||Principal: 21-65 years old|
|Age||Supplementary: 13-65 years old|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% of the cash advance|
|Late Payment Fees||PHP300.00|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP400.00|
|Annual Fee and Supplementary Cards||10.00|
|Travel and Airmile Feature||9.00|
|Fashion and Lifestyle||7.00|
|Discount and Cashback Feature||8.00|
|Balance Transfer Features||6.86|
- Free up to PHP10M Travel Insurance
- Free 2,000 Mabuhay Miles when you activate your card
- Get PHP180.00 OFF at foodpanda for a minimum order of PHP380.00 using your PNB credit card. Promo period until March 31, 2019.
Frequent Flyer Miles
- Purchases are covered against accidental damage and theft for 90 days