Win Free Trips To Top International Destinations With UnionBank GetGo Cards1 min. read
Your #2017TravelGoals are now within reach! Win free trips to your dream destinations just by shopping and traveling using your UnionBank GetGo Credit and Retail Debit card. Earn one (1) raffle entry for every P500 spend, from January 18 to March 31, 2017.
Win as much as 200,000 GetGo points and book tickets to favorite travel destinations like Tokyo, Dubai, and Siem Reap, Cambodia, or choose from any of Cebu Pacific’s destinations.
Just shop and win. Raffle entries will be automatically generated by UnionBank in accordance with the following raffle draw schedules:
|Qualification Date||Raffle draw date||Number of winners||Prizes|
|January 18 – March 10, 2017||March 17, 2017||10||10,000 GetGo Points|
|January 18 – March 17, 2017||March 24, 2017||1||50,000 GetGo Points|
|January 18 – March 24, 2017||March 31, 2017||1||100,000 GetGo Points|
|January 18 – March 31, 2017||April 7, 2017||1||200,000 GetGo Points|
If you don’t win on the first draw, don’t worry—UnionBank will carry over your raffle entries to the next draw dates until the end of the promo period. One cardholder = one chance of winning.
Lucky winners will be notified via SMS, and through their registered mail and landline number. The Cebu Pacific GetGo points will then be credited to the winners’ GetGo accounts.
1. The raffle draws will be held at the 20th Floor of UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
2. To qualify, the cardholders’ accounts must be of good credit standing during the raffle draw and prize redemption period.
3. The GetGo points won by the cardholders in the raffle promo will be credited to each of the winners’ GetGo accounts, as governed by the GetGo Program Policies and Guidelines.
4. Promo period is until March 31, 2017 only.
5. The following transactions with UnionBank GetGo Credit and Retail Debit Card are not qualified for the promo:
- An existing 0% installment plan amortization
- Retail transactions which were converted to retail conversion installment plan
- Charge for cash
- Transactions enrolled in Bill Manager
- Balance transfer/s
- Cash advances done over the counter or through an ATM
- ATM withdrawals
- Fund transfers
- Over-the-counter transactions
- Auto debit transactions
- Megalink and Bancnet point-of-sale transactions
- Debit and credit card fees and charges
- Transactions for business purposes or for non-personal purposes
- Transactions that have been cancelled or refunded
Per DTI FTEB Permit Number 0677 Series of 2017