UnionBank Auto Loan offers several models of brand new cars. The purpose of the vehicle to be acquired should be for personal or business use, not an accommodation.
• Between 21 to 65 years old with a total monthly income of atleast PHP 50,000.00.
• Foreign nationals married to a Filipina or business entities like corporations and partnerships may also apply for an auto loan.
• Client must be 65 years old upon maturity of loan.
• COE – Certificate of employment with compensation
• ITR – Latest
• CFUSCA – Completely filled up application form
• Business Registration papers (DTI, SEC if applicable)
• ITR with audited financial statements (2 years)
• Trade references
• Completely filled up application form
Brand New: 20%
Mode of Payment:
• Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) – Automatically deducted from your account
• Post-Dated Checks (PDC) – Minimum of 12 checks of your monthly amortization
Terms and Conditions:
Minimum loan amount is PHP 200,000.00
– UnionBank Home Loans
– UnionBank Credit Cards
– UnionBank Debit Cards
– UnionBank Small Business