Shop for jewelries this holiday season with Karat World’s 55% OFF on selected engagement rings, wedding rings, and diamond jewelry.
This promo is available for a minimum installment purchase of Php50,000, with up to 12 months of 0% installment term. You also get to avail of a free Lock Heart Sterling Silver Bracelet as a BDO credit card holder.
Promo is until December 31, 2015. The Promo is open to all active Principal and Supplementary cardholders of MasterCard, Visa, JCB, UnionPay, and American Express Credit Card issued by BDO, who purchase on installment.
- This Promo is available in all Karat World branches from October 11 to December 31, 2015.
- This Promo is open to all active Principal and Supplementary cardholders of MasterCard, Visa, JCB, UnionPay, and American Express Credit Card issued by BDO, purchased on installment.
- Distribution Cards, Corporate Cards, and Purchasing cards are not included in the promo.
- This promo is open to qualified BDO Credit Cardholders and entitles them to avail of up to 55% discount on selected engagement rings, diamond jewelry, and wedding rings plus a free Lock Heart Sterling Silver Bracelet for a minimum installment purchase of Php50,000, up to 12 months installment term at Absolutely Zero Percent (0%) interest.
- The Promo cannot be availed in combination with other merchant promos, and shall be subject to the existing terms and conditions of partner merchant (Karat World).
- Discount cannot be converted to cash.
- Monthly installment due on Buy Now Pay Next Year (BNPNY) installment transaction together with monthly interest and penalty charge (if any) will be billed to the cardholder starting on the third (3rd) monthly billing statement cycle after the original transaction date and every month thereafter until the total amount payable is paid in full.
- Approved amount of the BNPNY installment transaction/s shall be deducted from the cardholder’s credit limit.
- All installment transactions are subject to the bank’s approval.
- In case of dispute with regards but not limited to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s qualification for the Promo shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.