Get a complimentary RIMOWA Luggage when you spend P1 million overseas and online using your BDO credit cards (Platinum MasterCard or Titanium MasterCard). Minimum amount per transaction must be P20,000 or USD430 applies for accumulated purchases.
Promo runs until August 31, 2016.
1. The credit card promo is open to all active Principal and Supplementary BDO Platinum MasterCard and Titanium MasterCard cardholders of good credit standing.
2. Cardholders must travel and use their BDO Platinum MasterCard or Titanium MasterCard Credit Card overseas until August 31, 2016 and reach the minimum spend requirement of P1,000,000 or USD21,500 single or accumulated, to avail of free 73cm / Large RIMOWA Salsa Multiwheel Luggage.
3. A maximum of two (2) redemptions during the promo period is allowed per Cardholder, even if he has more than one qualified BDO Platinum MasterCard or Titanium MasterCard Credit Card. In the event that Cardholder is found to have made more than two (2) redemptions at the end of the redemption period, BDO shall have the right to charge the cost of the luggage freebie to the Cardholder’s BDO MasterCard Credit Card.
4. The submission of Availment Form is from July 16 to October 31, 2016.
5. A minimum amount per transaction must be P20,000 or USD430 for accumulated purchases.
6. Purchases shall come from one (1) BDO Platinum MasterCard or BDO Titanium MasterCard Credit Card account only. Principal and Supplementary Cardholders are not allowed to combine purchases.
7. All transactions spent overseas during the promo period are qualified except for cash advances, fees and charges and those transactions generated from casino and merchants specifically engaged in wholesale (ex. Warehouse clubs) and distribution (ex. Food supplement dealers, multi-level marketing) and business-generated transactions.
8. Online purchases that are dollar denominated only shall be included in the computation of spend. Airline and international hotel booking transactions shall also be included in the computation of spend regardless of denomination.
9. To redeem, BDO Platinum MasterCard or Titanium MasterCard Credit Card Cardholder must accomplish the Availment Form which can be downloaded from www.bdo.com.ph and send by fax at 948-1004 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A claim voucher will be sent to the Cardholder’s billing address within two (2) weeks upon sending of the Availment Form.
10. To claim the free 73cm / Large RIMOWA Salsa Multiwheel Luggage, the Cardholder must:
a.Surrender the original claim voucher
b. Surrender the qualified charge slips:
– Must be worth P1,000,000 or its foreign currency equivalent
– Must be customer copy
– Must be original
– Must have transaction dates that fall within the promo period
– Card number printed on the charge slip must match the card number of the eligible BDO Platinum MasterCard or Titanium MasterCard Credit Card
c. Present the BDO Platinum MasterCard or Titanium MasterCard Credit Card
d. Present a valid photo ID
11. Same requirements apply if the Cardholder is claiming through an authorized representative except for the presentation of the BDO Platinum MasterCard or Titanium MasterCard Credit Card. Additionally, authorized representative must submit a photocopy of the BDO Platinum MasterCard or Titanium MasterCard and valid photo ID of the Cardholder and authorized representative. The signature of the Cardholder on the claim voucher should match the signature on the photocopy of Credit Card and valid photo ID of the Cardholder.
12. Cardholders can claim at the following participating outlets:
a. Adora Greenbelt 5
b. RIMOWA Newport Mall
c. RIMOWA Powerplant Mall
d. RIMOWA Glorietta 4
13. A Cardholder who is found to have made more than two (2) redemptions during the promo period shall be charged the SRP cost of the RIMOWA luggage redeemed. BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the redeemed treat/s to his/her BDO Platinum MasterCard or Titanium MasterCard Credit Card or directly collect the cost of the luggage freebie from the Cardholder.
14. Once redemption is submitted, cancellation of availment or change of item shall no longer be allowed. Redemption is deemed permanent.
15. Travel documents as proof of travel (such as passport, airline tickets or international hotel booking confirmation) may be required from the Cardholder for evaluation purposes.
16. Cardholders without original charge slip/s or with charge slip/s that are faded and unreadable will not be allowed to redeem. BDO shall not be obliged to recognize or replace any unissued, misplaced, lost, faded or stolen charge slip/s.
17. By participating in the promo, the Cardholder agrees to voluntarily surrender the valid original customer copy of his charge slip/s to the RIMOWA store personnel upon redemption of the luggage/s. Neither the bank nor the participating redemption outlet is liable to return the surrendered charge slips or produce copies for the Cardholder’s records.
18. Treats are not convertible to cash and may only be availed at the participating redemption outlets specified.
19. Treats are not for resale. Any activity involving reselling of the treats will be deemed fraudulent.
20. The Cardholder will be charged the cost of the treats redeemed if the charge slips used to redeem treat is found to be fraudulent. Similarly, if his/her redemption is found to be invalid, BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the redeemed treats to his/her BDO Platinum MasterCard or Titanium MasterCard Credit Card or directly collect the cost of the treat from the Cardholder.
21. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfilment, etc. BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
22. This promo cannot be availed with other ongoing promotions and offers of BDO and its promo partners.
The Availment Form may be obtained from the BDO Credit Card RIMOWA Promo page.