Frequently Asked Questions
A. About eCompareMo
1. Q: What is eCompareMo?
A: eCompareMo is a trusted brand when it comes to comparing rates, fees, promos, and any financial product information related to credit cards, insurances, and loans to provide the best option/s for you. We also assist customers with any query through our highly-trained call center, and facilitate the application process once they've chosen a product.
2.Q: What are the benefits of filing an application through our portal?
A: Our aim is to provide our customers with an efficient, fast, and easy comparison of bank and insurance products and assist them with any applications they want to proceed. Through our user-friendly eCompareMo.com website, you can apply whenever and wherever you are.
3. Q: How do I start and join eCompareMo?
A: The initial step is to register online at the eCompareMo.com portal using your email address. You will then receive an email confirmation that you've been successfully registered with a link that directs you to the signup page. It will require you to fill the boxes with your personal information which will then be used for the application process in case you decide to get a credit card, loan, or insurance. If you have other questions, you can contact our helpdesk at (02) 779 6912.
4. Q: Can I apply without registering my email?
A: No. All application at eCompareMo.com website has to start with a registered email account. We will also be sending across newsletter and other promotions via your email that you shouldn't miss.
5. Q: Can I submit an application over the phone?
A: Yes. Call us anytime from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Monday until Friday) at (02) 779 6912 and we'll assist you with your application.
6.Q: Where is your office located?
A: The eCompareMo headquarters is located and registered at 1781 N. Garcia Street, Makati City 1210.
7. Q: How many banks and insurance companies are connected with your firm?
A: There are dozens of top banks and insurance firms that are in close partnership with eCompareMo. Our partners provide a wide range of credit card, loan, and insurance product selection that are made to suit your lifestyle and needs.
8. Q: Can I apply for more than one bank or insurance application at the same time?
A: Yes, you can. All you need to do is to complete each application separately and completely.
9. Q: What's the next step after an application has been approved?
A: We will contact you and inform you of the next step.
10. Q: I'm living outside the National Capital Region (NCR), can I still apply?
A: Yes. Start by entering your exact location in the application form. The comparison calculator will appear afterwards and provide you with information based on your location.
11. Q: I'm a trader / Entrepreneur / professional (military, police, lawyer, etc.), can I still register at eCompareMo?
A: To know the best options based on your profession, you can provide us information about your career, gross, and annual family income. You can also view more details of the products to know the best one that suits your needs.
12. Q: Which of the banks have a fast application process?
A: Each bank are different from one another, and they may have different processes. However, you can check 'Banking Products' to know more about their processing time.
13. Q: Can I use my office address as my primary address during the registration?
A: Yes, you can. We work towards your convenience and preferred option. We will deliver and take the required forms and added requirements from your office/house. For more details, contact our call center at (02) 779 6912.
14. Q: I'm interested to register, but I want to know more about the company and its terms and conditions?
A: You can check more about our company at the 'About Us' and 'Terms and Conditions' tabs located at the bottom left part of our website.
15. Q: Can I call eCompareMo or the bank or the insurer if I encountered any policy constraints in the future?
A: Yes. To get more information, you can directly call our hotline at (02) 779 6912.
16. Q: When can I contact the call center of eCompareMo?
A: Our customer service representatives are available every Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
17. Q: When is the best time to apply for credit card, loan, or insurance on your portal?
A: Anytime and anywhere you are with internet connection. You can be on your personal computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
18. Q: Will my personal details be kept confidential?
A: Yes. All information relayed to us by our clients are kept confidential in our highly secured database.
19. Q: How will I know if my application gets approved?
A: You will receive a confirmation via email and the contact number you left with us.
20. Q: Will I be approved the same day I apply?
A: No. Since all required documents have to be checked by our analyst and a representative from the bank/insurance company, it might take a few days. Expect an email and a call from us as soon as we've reviewed completely all your credentials.
21. Q: I need to clear a few items before I apply, what should I do?
A: For more details about our list of products and services, you can directly call our hotline at (02) 779 6912. All your queries will be assisted by our highly-trained and accommodating agents.
1. Q: I have applied previously, but I didn't receive any confirmation? What's the status of my application?
A: Please check your email inbox and spam folder. We've received reports that some of their confirmation emails get sent in their spam folder. For more details, you can contact our call center at (02) 779 6912.
2. Q: Where do I claim my insurance?
A: You can claim your approved insurance directly through the issuing insurance company. Check Insurance products to get their contact details and for more information.
3. Q: Why are all my applications on eCompareMo get rejected?
A: Please check if your details are complete. For details, our customer service hotline are open to answer your queries from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m until 6 p.m. Call (02) 779 6912.
C. Technical Problem
1. Q: Why can't I continue my registration?
A: Please check if you've left any important boxes unfilled. You must also check if your internet connection are stable before proceeding with your registration.
2. Q: Does eCompareMo have a mobile application?
A: Not yet. However, our website is mobile responsive and can be accessed using your smartphone and tablet.
D. Product Information
1. Q: How do we guarantee that all production information on your website are in accordance with the issuing bank or insurance firm?
A: We work closely and directly with our partner banks and insurance companies. All information presented on our eCompareMo website are reviewed and approved by the said establishments.