Earn higher interest rates than savings account with RCBC's Time Deposit. It is a risk-free investment account that still earns higher interest rates compared to regular deposit accounts. The longer the term of your Time Deposit, the higher yields you get.
- Enjoy utmost convenience handling your finances with RCBC. Let your money grow at a higher interest rate than savings account – risk-free! Minimum placement is PHP 5000 with 30 to 360 days options. Certificate of Time Deposit shall be provided as evidence.
- If you’re looking for a great place to put your US dollars, then look no further than RCBC’s US dollar time deposit accounts. With only a minimum deposit requirement of USD 1,000, you can avail of different time deposit terms of up to 1 year.
What are the documentary requirements to open an RCBC Time Deposit?
- One (1) valid government issued identification card with photo.
- One (1) government-issued photo-bearing ID of authorized signatories and corporate secretaries
- DTI, SEC, BSP Certificate of Registration
- Articles of Incorporation/Partnerships or Association and By-Laws;
- Board or Partner's Resolution duly certified by the Corporate/ Partner's Secretary authorizing to sign on behalf of the entity
- Latest General Information Sheet
How much is the minimum amount required to open a Time Deposit at RCBC?
- Peso Time Deposit – Php5,000
- Dollar Time Deposit - USD1,000
- Chinese Yuan Time Deposit - CNY7,000
- Minimum deposit amount for other foreign currencies: EUR1,000, CAD25,000, AUD 25,000.00, JPY100,000, GBP10,000, CHF 25,000.
What is the evidence of deposit for this placement?
- A Certificate of Time Deposit or Passbook will be provided to the account holder.
Can I withdraw my account before the maturity date?
- Yes, but certain pre-termination fees will be applied.